GDT: The Win #2 for Tuesday Game|CBJ vs Bruins| Game 3 Series 2|4-30-19|7:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
BOOOOOOOONE!!!!! Not our best period but this one should get a lot easier cayse the goal is done.

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Something has got to change, Boston is the better team atm. They are way better than Tampa

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Man , I’m pumped that Boone capitalized , but how in the heck do we scratch Texier , at home , when we control the matchups , and play the black hole , Wennberg , centering Bjork and Dzingel . The surest way to shut down a line is to put Wennberg in the middle of that line . I’ll save my rant , but I just don’t get it , Texier has been one of our most lethal scorers

Reactions: GoJackets1

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Man , I’m pumped that Boone capitalized , but how in the heck do we scratch Texier , at home , when we control the matchups , and play the black hole , Wennberg , centering Bjork and Dzingel . The surest way to shut down a line is to put Wennberg in the middle of that line . I’ll save my rant , but I just don’t get it , Texier has been one of our most lethal scorers
He has 2 goals, scored in the same game with one ENG

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008

It really is infuriating.

Wennberg sucks.

Reactions: The Bread Man
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad