GDT: The Win #2 for Tuesday Game|CBJ vs Bruins| Game 3 Series 2|4-30-19|7:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
voodoo-doll-boston-bruins.gif

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
My gut is telling me that one of the teams will have a statement game this evening. 5:1 or 1:5 or anything of the sort is entirely possible. This OT standoff cant possibly continue, one of the teams has to crack eventually.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Will be recording game and getting a late start. Hopefully I catch up by the 2nd period. Really excited; seems like it's been a week since Saturday.

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Oh man. This one is big pressure. I’m feeling the heat.

Really hoping the boys can pull this one out. Would be great to win the first 2nd round home playoff game ever. The crowd will work in our advantage, and hopefully the Bruins are starting to feel the effects of fatigue.

Expecting Andy to have a bounce back game today.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
My gut is telling me that one of the teams will have a statement game this evening. 5:1 or 1:5 or anything of the sort is entirely possible. This OT standoff cant possibly continue, one of the teams has to crack eventually.
I agree.

That being said it will be 2-2 going into OT #4.

For all of you who are going to be at NWA enjoy the bleep out of the evening!

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Well, I can't tell you what seat I will be in because I will be standing or pacing most of the game in front of (and sometimes behind) my couch. I'll be so loud when we score you might hear me from New Hampshire all the way at NWA. When NH measures an earthquake tonight that will be me jumping up and down :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad