GDT: The Win #2 for Tuesday Game|CBJ vs Bruins| Game 3 Series 2|4-30-19|7:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Oh that says a lot why i didnt found lineups.. Hopefully Nash plays today he has been great like whole 4th line. Hopefully Dubi scores today and shutouts those BB fans.

Im glad you ask why im here. Every social communication is like an lotterywin. Its ****ing boring in here... Little work accident... Rebar pierced thigh and needed a surgery cause it hits major veins. Cant complain now i can see every CBJ games and dont have to go work at morning :nod:

Ouch. Best wishes for a speedy recovery (but not too speedy, if it frees up your CBJ viewing!).

Reactions: FinBlue

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
For the past month on game days, when my wife tells me "have a good day" before work, I tell her that me having a good day is dependent only on the CBJ winning. To this point we're both lucky that I have only had one bad day, but methinks she's getting tired of hearing this from me. :laugh:

That being said, I'm hoping to keep the "good days" rolling to the tune of 11 more wins.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Oh that says a lot why i didnt found lineups.. Hopefully Nash plays today he has been great like whole 4th line. Hopefully Dubi scores today and shutouts those BB fans.

Im glad you ask why im here. Every social communication is like an lotterywin. Its ****ing boring in here... Little work accident... Rebar pierced thigh and needed a surgery cause it hits major veins. Cant complain now i can see every CBJ games and dont have to go work at morning :nod:
Total bummer. Heal quickly, friend.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Hoping Torts doesn’t play Dzingel-Wennberg-Bjork together. Either flip Dz with Foligno or Bjork and Andy for balance.

Reactions: Madifer
Nov 13, 2006
Ohio
Hospital wont let me watch the game with laptop so next night is going to be hell. Havent sleep much in last 48hours and have to watch game with phone... Well it could be much much worst CMOON CBJ! Lineups today?
I’m sorry to hear you’re hospitalized. Please let the doctor know that watching the Jackets beat Boston will help you heal faster.

Cmon Jackets win one for the Finner!

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
marchand2.jpg

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Nut, Gav and Clens were on ice this morning. hope Nut is good or Gav shown he's better than Clens.
Murray is dead I think I'm losing hope.
Nash is ready too.

Last edited:

ScreamingWild

Jobu Mojo
Oct 4, 2006
Ontario

I want this crowd to sound like a bunch of crickets compared to when the 5th Line is unleashed tonight!! (Still gives me chills after all these years!)

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
With the lines Portzy just tweeted, say goodbye to any productivity that Bjork has had lately.

Sad to see Nuti still out. f*** Kucherov.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Bread PLD Cam
Foligno Duchy Andy
Dzing Wennie Bjork
Dubi Bone Nasher
Z Jonesy
Kukan Savy
Harry Clens
Bob

Reactions: Madifer

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
100ml has been fired towards my liver with 600ml still waiting in the bottle. Lets go Jackets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad