GDT: The Win #2 for Tuesday Game|CBJ vs Bruins| Game 3 Series 2|4-30-19|7:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
Boston2.gif

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
Hospital wont let me watch the game with laptop so next night is going to be hell. Havent sleep much in last 48hours and have to watch game with phone... Well it could be much much worst CMOON CBJ! Lineups today?

Long Live Lyle

Feb 10, 2019
Chicago, IL
Any word on lineup changes? I heard a rumor that Nuti and Murray could be back

I wouldn’t be surprised if Nuti’s ready to go. He was skating Saturday (and skated in the optional skate this morning, along with Clendening and Gavrikov, among others) and with the extra day off, think he could be good to go.

Highly doubt Murray is. Haven’t heard that anywhere. Don’t think he skated today in the optional.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Hospital wont let me watch the game with laptop so next night is going to be hell. Havent sleep much in last 48hours and have to watch game with phone... Well it could be much much worst CMOON CBJ! Lineups today?

Torts says he's not saying rest of series about lineups/roster. Nash expected to play is the only thing I've read.

Bs making a sub in the bottom six but I don't remember who.

Why you in hospital?

Last edited:

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
Torts says he's not saying rest of series about lineups/roster. Nash expected to play is the only thing I've read.

Bs making a sub in the bottom six but I don't remember who.

Why you in hospital?

Oh that says a lot why i didnt found lineups.. Hopefully Nash plays today he has been great like whole 4th line. Hopefully Dubi scores today and shutouts those BB fans.

Im glad you ask why im here. Every social communication is like an lotterywin. Its f***ing boring in here... Little work accident... Rebar pierced thigh and needed a surgery cause it hits major veins. Cant complain now i can see every CBJ games and dont have to go work at morning :nod:

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Oh that says a lot why i didnt found lineups.. Hopefully Nash plays today he has been great like whole 4th line. Hopefully Dubi scores today and shutouts those BB fans.

Im glad you ask why im here. Every social communication is like an lotterywin. Its ****ing boring in here... Little work accident... Rebar pierced thigh and needed a surgery cause it hits major veins. Cant complain now i can see every CBJ games and dont have to go work at morning :nod:
"little work accident" :laugh: what counts as a big accident if spearing your leg isnt?

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
"little work accident" :laugh: what counts as a big accident if spearing your leg isnt?

That sounds alot awfull than it is. I was coming down from stairs with equipments when take a step in a wrong way and ooops. Landed straight to rebar. Small wound but god f*** that hurts like hell.

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
That sounds alot awfull than it is. I was coming down from stairs with equipments when take a step in a wrong way and ooops. Landed straight to rebar. Small wound but god **** that hurts like hell.

I hope you're feeling better soon - hopefully the Jackets will win and help raise your spirits as well :)

Reactions: GoJackets1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad