DOU
Oct 7, 2017
OLD MONTREAL STREET:

upload_2020-5-14_16-13-48.png

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
@PhysicX . A few lessons would be beneficial. Must be a lot on the net nowadays though. Swing at home if possible and in front of mirror,even use a broom and close your eyes,teaches balance and rhythm.

If you are already on the SS,might as well stick around there,less hassle with traffic.

Caugnawaga is fine,lafleaur,bellevue,meadowbrook,rive-sud, actonvale,further away. These are a few that are not killer tough to play and not hi end rates. Some driving a bit but same idea,International 2000,golf des iles.

There are many others to play depending on time allotted for driving and can get the cut off rate if flexible that are worth the drive and money.

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
Found this site recently and still getting my feet wet. Had no idea something like this existed,good on who ever started all this.
Did not know where to put what I want to say,hope here is ok?
I was a long term resident in the city long ago and loved watching and listening to hockey and Montreal was the best. Played hockey as long as I lived there and afterwards as well.
The more I get familiar with how things go, I shall try to get more involved and can already see that clashes and headbutting is a near certainty.G'day.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
I'm only here until noon today and I want SOMETHING with Suzuki's name/number and a Youppi plush or FunkoPop...where should I go?

Chickened out at the in arena store last night, feeling more spendy this morning though

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Question...

My nephew just moved to Montreal and my wife and I want to buy him and his better half a gift certificate to a good place to eat. Any recommendations? He's near McGill and would prefer somewhere in the vicinity. Thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad