The Werenski Dream is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Oh yeah, I'm all good with Werenski not coming here, to stay on topic.

I think he's making a great financial decision, that's for sure. Surprised he handcuffed himself to the Bluejackets given all the other players who have hit the escape button, but I'm also not sure I'd have the gumption to turn down that much cash guaranteed under any circumstances. $57 million, even after taxes, is generational life changing money for his family. Playing at home with my buddy would definitely come second to that.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
Indeed. I just don't bother to spellcheck for a forum that's a (slight) step above creating vulgar scrawls in a bathroom stall.

"It's not just written, it's f***in carved. who's going into the stall and being like "**** damn ****s gah ******s.

There's always someone who's written Mike Wuz Here. Then someone else draws an arrow and says 'Mike is a ******'"

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Jul 6, 2012
Yeah about that, if you could stop advertising my mom as a good time, that would be much appreciated.

Bench, he only wanted to get her attention. But she overlooked him somehow. Besides, she had too many boyfriends to mention and RB played his guitar too loud.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
I think he's making a great financial decision, that's for sure. Surprised he handcuffed himself to the Bluejackets given all the other players who have hit the escape button, but I'm also not sure I'd have the gumption to turn down that much cash guaranteed under any circumstances. $57 million, even after taxes, is generational life changing money for his family. Playing at home with my buddy would definitely come second to that.

Werenski pleading with Larkin to come to Columbus instead:

Reactions: Bench

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Jul 6, 2012

I mean, the only guys who really pushed their way out, truly, are Seth Jones and Pierre Luc Dubois.

Like Panarin, Bob, Duchene, that run of guys? They either got 80 gajillion dollars or were named Matt Duchene. I actually think the exodus out of Columbus is a bit overstated as of now. Now, Werenski did have them over the barrel because you can't ever lose two top pairing D in an offseason unless you're trading one of them for a different top pairing D... but

Reactions: LJ7201 and Viqsi

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
So she's a bad time?

"For a bad ass time, call Bench's mother (555) 867-5309"

5334350e-9032-4ed2-ac1f-b221d496a370_text.gif

Reactions: TheOctopusKid

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Damn I picked the wrong night to go skate a game.

Also, if a poster has me on ignore and I flame the ever-loving shit out of him, is it still flaming? I’d argue that it is in fact not, though I’d appreciate confirmation from one of you poor saps who continues to be a mod or admin.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Damn I picked the wrong night to go skate a game.

Also, if a poster has me on ignore and I flame the ever-loving shit out of him, is it still flaming? I’d argue that it is in fact not, though I’d appreciate confirmation from one of you poor saps who continues to be a mod or admin.

I receive much more joy when the person I'm shit talking can respond. Flaming someone when they can't read it is tantamount to middle school gossip.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
I receive much more joy when the person I'm shit talking can respond. Flaming someone when they can't read it is tantamount to middle school gossip.

Agreed. Except in this case it is someone I've put on blast about 900 times over the last 15 years, so he knows what's up.

Reactions: Konnan511
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad