GDT: WCQF G3 | Winnipeg Jets @ Colorado Avalanche | 8pm MT | TNT/Max

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Avs just can't give up the early goal. Crowd will be going nuts, boys will have energy. No stupid errors and no softies from George.

Play like they have been and the Jets can't handle us. This feels very 13-14 Avs/Wild esque. The Avs played Minny well during the season but Minny figured us out and dominated the 1st round. Winnipeg dominated us this year but we seem to have figured them out.

Reactions: AvsFan29

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Just a fun fact, the "ton" at the end is the ending in Finnish which means "without".

So Appleton would mean "without apples".

I have nothing else to say in this thread
On the other hand, in North America ton means a lot so…. It could mean a lot of apples

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Unfortunately because of game 1, this one feels like a must win. Can’t go back to Winnipeg down 3-1 and Sunday is an early afternoon game which the Avs never seem to play well in so need tonight to make sure it’s at worst 2-2 going into game 5

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
I think the Jets will come out strong the first few minutes. We need to weather the storm the first 10 mins and then take over. George absolutely needs to give us a good performance tonight.

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
I have never been a sports gambler but now that they are advertising sports gambling on websites, on the Avs talk shows and on live TV it really got me addicted.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad