The Ultimate General Manager's Chat Thread

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
THIS MEANS NOTHING MAN I BET I CAN FIND SOME AMAZING HIGHLIGHTS OF ALEXANDER DAIGLE FROM HIS GRETZKY LIKE JUNIORS!! And we all know what happend to him lol

haha exactly my point.. thank you... any pavel brendl highlights?... lol

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
lmfao!!!!

dont get me wrong there could be potentiaal there but never get hyped over a guy because he had good juniors....gilbert brule?!?!? even i thought this guiys would be a stud!

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
lmfao!!!!

dont get me wrong there could be potentiaal there but never get hyped over a guy because he had good juniors....gilbert brule?!?!? even i thought this guiys would be a stud!

cuz columbus rushed him... sad.. honestly i watched gilbert when he was playing with vancouver giants and he was a monster.. actually played against him in a floor hockey tournament in North Van and even then everything about him screamed sure fire nhl talent.. so sad..

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
Mike Cammalleri, Jaroslav Spacek and Jason Pominville are all up in the trading block.
Looking for a defenseman, in the Mike Green/Dion Phaneuf mold. Will overpay. Pm for offers..

McRobbiezyg

Oct 21, 2007
ok so cam barker got sent down to the minors today... can i put him on my bench and call up a different player? would he be subject to waivers at any point?

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
ok so cam barker got sent down to the minors today... can i put him on my bench and call up a different player? would he be subject to waivers at any point?

unfortunately since he is making more than 1.5M, he is subjected to the waiver wire.

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
no I think it's fine and you can keep Barker... you didn't know about this before so the situation is different. Think of this as an injury type of situation... I think he shouldn't go on waivers.

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
no I think it's fine and you can keep Barker... you didn't know about this before so the situation is different. Think of this as an injury type of situation... I think he shouldn't go on waivers.

ok ok im good with the board.. if theyre sent down like barker or ryan then theyre not on waivers.. im good with that

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
We should do another "spares" draft, just like 5 more or so because there is still way too many great players out there and I don't want to see them go to waste ;)

Unless you want to give them to me :handclap:

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
We should do another "spares" draft, just like 5 more or so because there is still way too many great players out there and I don't want to see them go to waste ;)

Unless you want to give them to me :handclap:

haha thats why we should have a farm team.. lol but nooo... it takes too much time.. :shakehead

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
i agree we should do a few more, but wait till the season actually starts, lets let everything else settle in first.

its weird not having a draft to check everyday :laugh:

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
i agree we should do a few more, but wait till the season actually starts, lets let everything else settle in first.

its weird not having a draft to check everyday :laugh:

hey trust me... i feel weird too.. i feel so lost.. all i do now is chat instead of drafting..

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
THIS MEANS NOTHING MAN I BET I CAN FIND SOME AMAZING HIGHLIGHTS OF ALEXANDER DAIGLE FROM HIS GRETZKY LIKE JUNIORS!! And we all know what happend to him lol

Well, contrary to popular history, Daigle was actually pretty good for his first two seasons... not Mario good, but well on the way to decency... then he plucked suck out of the hands of suckcess.... no Fitzpatrick for sure

angelo25, can I marry your avatar?

OH, and happened has two Es, there odis

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad