The Ultimate General Manager's Chat Thread

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
Mrk my words winnipeg wins this whole thing as soon as stamkos and st.louis pick it up im off and running!

boyes
heatley
s kostitsyn keep it up!

and who can forget backstrom

McRobbiezyg

Oct 21, 2007
Mrk my words winnipeg wins this whole thing as soon as stamkos and st.louis pick it up im off and running!

boyes
heatley
s kostitsyn keep it up!

and who can forget backstrom

okey dokey we'll see:D finally took my number one spot. thank youuu seeeminnnn

camperjr

Feb 19, 2007
I'm trying to start my vote draft back up and was wondering if anyone here would be interested? We need at least three more GM's but more are welcome.

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
thats it im tired of being second in this league and first on the other.. so im stepping up my game.. Vancouver is placing G Roberto Luongo on Injury Reserved List and dropping G Mathieu Garon and Vancouver is signing G Tim Thomas to 1.1M for one year and place him as the number one goalie. Vancouver is also signing G Joey Macdonald to .487M for one year and designated him as the back up goaltender. Please update Agent. Thank you and good day.

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
do we actually know who is winning this thing?

the Pick Up Hockey site doesn't really show the leader, because players out of your lineup don't get counted for points (like back up goalies). Is anyone actually keeping track of this??

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007

the Pick Up Hockey site doesn't really show the leader, because players out of your lineup don't get counted for points (like back up goalies). Is anyone actually keeping track of this??

well i should be... lol the pool admin is counting the leader of the pool's both goalies and we all know garon is a piece of sheit.. pardon my french..

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004

Do we really care?

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
I figure we'll just figure it out at the end of the year.

no we figure it out now.. :sarcasm: kidding.. as long as im top 3.. i could care less where i go.. i just wanted to be ahead of some people.. and looking at both pools.. im happy where i am.. as long as i stay ahead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad