agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
hockey_stanley_cup.gif

hayden-panettiere-stanley-cup-01.jpg

5 Years

10 General Managers

1 Winner

This is the Ultimate Hockey Pool Draft where only the best of the best will remain. You will plead your cases and it's up to the Gm's to decide who's in and who's out. Make your case of why you should be a top GM and let's put it to the test and see if we get it right. You think your a good HFboarder? Well think again... Being a GM and thinking about being a GM is a big difference and this league will show you the door if you can't compete.

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
ITS 25 PLAYERS ON A TEAM AND 10 GM'S just to clarify...This is the big boy of HF BOARDS drafts!!!
Show us what you got...

It is up to ME,AGENT,ANGELO, AND TBL....to decide your fate come on this thread and show us your worth it.

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
Also.. sucking up is a must.. and lets include a farm team as well.. so prospects that have played less than 10 games and or have recently been drafted.. lol so an actual organization.. cap number for farm team and actual team as well

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
OKAY BUT LETS DISCUSS THAT OVER PM...NOT HERE....waht should the salsry for farm team be...low im assuming...and is it a whole farm team or just a few players?

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
taken teams

Odishabs-Winnipeg
TBL-Dallas
Agent- Chicago
Angelo- vancouver
S.Spezza- Washington

Last edited:

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
Don't be calling out teams yet... we need to get our Main 10 GM's.

can i be in?

What do you have to offer.... All GM's who want to join need to make a case, say what makes you different from everyone else. A little comment like Can I be in doesn't mean anything in this draft.

Agent- im assuming ottawa

I'll actually take Chicago Blackhawks, I like being different teams in different drafts, I'll let Sensational Spezza have Senators (IF HE MAKES IT)
In other words, if you don't make a case:

fired.png

Makeshift We Are

Jul 31, 2007
Winnipeg,MB
Alright i feel that i would make a great GM because i can think fast, draft well and by god all i want is to bring my team to the top. there is no excuse for missing picks. i am an extremely active member of HF and i am devoted to being in these leagues...
i have now quit three measley little espn leagues to be sure that i am ready for this league. i feel that i am a great addition to any league. mercy is for the prey...
SHOW NO MERCY!!!!!!!
i may not be that perfect son but you know what? i am a doer not a sayer. when i want something done it will happen. all i want is a chance to be number one! i dont have a perfect record in the past but thats behind us that has happened that was then this is now! the time to win is now! and i will stop at nothing until i see my name at the top.

Thank you for your time,
Sincerely

G4G

References: Cantwell, Odishabs

Last edited:

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
THIS Draft will treat you like a DOG!

1930024887_c1531273a3_o.jpg

What I mean by this is simple. Missing picks is not an excuse, WE DON'T CARE about your personal life... WE CARE ABOUT THIS DRAFT BEING THE BEST!

no-excuses.jpg

his is going to be great

:laugh:

I know I can already feel the power going to my head.

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
Ok this may seem cocky but thats what i want.
this an example:

"I feel like i should be included in this draft because of my track record and the fact that most of teams have been voted my teams in the top three in the hf mock draft boards and the fact that i can back up my talk. I'm also highly active and at times very opinionated which will make this season at worse very exciting. Also, agent and tbl and even cantwell can vouch for me in case you need reference.."

haha agent check us out eh.. it was just yesterday when we were a small fish in a big pond and now were a big fish in a really really small pond.. lol

Makeshift We Are

Jul 31, 2007
Winnipeg,MB
THIS Draft will treat you like a DOG!

1930024887_c1531273a3_o.jpg

What I mean by this is simple. Missing picks is not an excuse, WE DON'T CARE about your personal life... WE CARE ABOUT THIS DRAFT BEING THE BEST!

no-excuses.jpg

:laugh:

I know I can already feel the power going to my head.

i was just staring into the eyes of that dog and they were meant to be scary but i stared it down it doesnt scare me!

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
im talkin so much its never empty well me and angelo are updatin agent is thread guy lol tbl u wanna be list guy?

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
um i cant do this one....bc my inbox is never empty....angelo or agent?....is the lists just for drafting if thats what your talkin about i can do it...ill just copy and paste to another program.

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
Yea the lists are for drafting. You guys have to realize that it's September 20 and we need this done by October 1, give a few days for entering stuff on pickuphockey.com

We need this to go fast, and I mean really fast!

The best way to do this would be sending in lists to someone, and them to keep posting it. The person who has alot of time and can check HFBoards constantly is the one who should be in charge of lists.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->