OT - NO POLITICS The TV thread - RIP Miss Jean - Boston's Romper Room teacher

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Finished it today. No spoilers

I've been watching it since it was on NBC. Campaigned with other fans on twitter to have Netflix save it. Its been a wild ride. I'm hurt by the finale.

But...there is a possibility of a spinoff so I'm hoping for that.

After you watch I'll let you know why I was hurt :laugh:

@Mione134 4 down 6 to go :popcorn:

The plan is to watch 3 on the red eye from Vegas to Fort Lauderdale late Monday night.

I got sucked in on the first episode back in 2018

Reactions: Mione134

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
just started watching Barry on HBOmax.
so far Id say im slightly addicted. Im almost on season 2.

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Finished it today. No spoilers

I've been watching it since it was on NBC. Campaigned with other fans on twitter to have Netflix save it. Its been a wild ride. I'm hurt by the finale.

But...there is a possibility of a spinoff so I'm hoping for that.

After you watch I'll let you know why I was hurt :laugh:
@Mione134

April 7, 2013 :cry: :)

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
@Mione134

Still processing the last episode.

BTW watching the finale while on a red eye at 35,000 feet was not one of my smarter ideas......................

@Fenway I am very afraid of flying so these shows just make it more so that I never will! You are brave, sir!!

The show has an opportunity to get a spinoff which I am intrigued by. And i.do have many questions still. The finale..was many things. I can't be...too mad. Except...Jared and Michaela. Those two belonged together and I am very, very angry about their ending. When I watched the pilot on NBC, those two really caught my eye. It hurt me deeply they didn't end up together and I believe they should of.

Sigh...I could go on and on. At least they're together in real life! :laugh:

I'm just happy that at the end of the day, us fans got them back to finish their story. Doesn't happen often when NBC cancels everything. Same with Netflix. But they got to tell their story. And for that at least I am happy.

Reactions: jgatie

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
@Fenway I am very afraid of flying so these shows just make it more so that I never will! You are brave, sir!!

The show has an opportunity to get a spinoff which I am intrigued by. And i.do have many questions still. The finale..was many things. I can't be...too mad. Except...Jared and Michaela. Those two belonged together and I am very, very angry about their ending. When I watched the pilot on NBC, those two really caught my eye. It hurt me deeply they didn't end up together and I believe they should of.

Sigh...I could go on and on. At least they're together in real life! :laugh:

I'm just happy that at the end of the day, us fans got them back to finish their story. Doesn't happen often when NBC cancels everything. Same with Netflix. But they got to tell their story. And for that at least I am happy.
@Mione134

There was only one person I wanted to see blown away on 6-2-24 so...................

NBC had another series before Manifest that was popular but was also killed but at least green-lighted a finale

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
@Mione134

There was only one person I wanted to see blown away on 6-2-24 so...................

NBC had another series before Manifest that was popular but was also killed but at least green-lighted a finale

I enjoyed Timeless and was really glad they got to end it, even if it wasn't a traditional final season.

I liked the ending to Manifest. I had stopped watching in season 2 because it seemed like it was going nowhere, but I always liked the characters, so I picked it back up on Netflix. I was real surprised that I was very emotionally into the finale,

Oh and @Mione134 I'm on Team Zeke all the way (mostly because Drea was one of my favorite characters and she deserves happiness too!). Sorry about that. ;)

• Haha

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I enjoyed Timeless and was really glad they got to end it, even if it wasn't a traditional final season.

I liked the ending to Manifest. I had stopped watching in season 2 because it seemed like it was going nowhere, but I always liked the characters, so I picked it back up on Netflix. I was real surprised that I was very emotionally into the finale,

Oh and @Mione134 I'm on Team Zeke all the way (mostly because Drea was one of my favorite characters and she deserves happiness too!). Sorry about that. ;)

Timeless. TIMELESS. WAS. MY. SHOW!

You have no idea. I was on the timeless group. I donated to the campaign to get the billboard in times square. I was playing no games! haha. I'm glad we at least got a wrap up movie, but man, that show was incredible. NBC screwed up big time.

I'll let your Zeka and Drea love go. I won't even address! :laugh:

Jared and Mick belong together!! Haha

Reactions: jgatie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad