The True Football (Not American)/Futol/Soccer Thread: Part IV

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Huge risk-reward for Valencia appointing Gary Neville as manager.

Damn good tactician, but lacks coaching experience.
Gonna be interesting to see how he will fare. Really hope he does well.

Hesher

Sagan for President
Jan 22, 2013
Slovakia
It's definitely a huge risk. Lim must love the Class of '92, he co-owns Salford City with them and is also helping them with other non-football related projects.

Another United injury, this time it's Rojo. They are dropping like flies just when the hectic Christmas schedule is right around the corner.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
I just don't see how this team is going to win on Tuesday...

We'll need something special from someone for sure.
The bad thing is that all of our players seem to lack confidence in the final 20 yards.

Five 0-0 games in the last 9. Are you kidding me?

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Anybody that pays big money next summer for Jamie Vardy is making a massive mistake.

Considering he's almost 30, I don't think huge money will be involved.
Which again means I think he'll remain at Leicester, especially if they manage to get into Europe next season.

Although would not surprise me to see some bigger English team go in for him to fill the home-grown quota.
Cough....City....Cough

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Lukaku is so much better than any striker Chelsea has.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Considering he's almost 30, I don't think huge money will be involved.
Which again means I think he'll remain at Leicester, especially if they manage to get into Europe next season.

Although would not surprise me to see some bigger English team go in for him to fill the home-grown quota.
Cough....City....Cough

If you want my opinion City will actually pursue John Stone this summer, moving out Mangala

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
After watching some more games, I would overpay for John Stones. He's a special talent.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Would not be surprised by that either.
I heard something about Demichelis leaving though.

Hes like a thousand years old, wouldnt surprise me.

Between Kompany, Stone, Mangala and Otamendi there may not be enough pt for each to be content. Mangala is the weak link, so I suspect he goes.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
After watching some more games, I would overpay for John Stones. He's a special talent.

Earlier in the season I said i thought he was just a solid player. I take it back, he is totally a beast.

I might have to eat some crow on Ross Barkley as well...

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
Turned on Malmö-Real at the 78 minute mark. Was a little taken aback.

Hesher

Sagan for President
Jan 22, 2013
Slovakia
United probably created more chances tonight than in the previous two months combined. But of course when the attack looked solid the defense fell apart. Their set piece defending was awful. Wonder who's going to play in defense at the weekend...

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Didn't watch the game as I fell asleep and got a text from a friend that was quite self-explanatory.

Anyways, not gonna use any excuse card here, but would've been nice not having to play two defencemen with a combined total of 60 minutes of 1st team action in a CL decider.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad