OT: The Thread About Nothing Part CXCI: Dick Trickle, flies, and even more microbrews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I used to love NASCAR back in the 80s and 90s when I was a kid. That's some sad news.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Oh man is this rich...

The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation.

Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations between 2009 and 2012. But Ingram has since left that part of the IRS and is now the director of the IRS’ Affordable Care Act office, the IRS confirmed to ABC News today.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...-party-targeting-now-runs-health-care-office/

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
wait so obama's supposedly targeting christians and republicans?

finally a step in the right direction

50% :sarcasm:

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Oh man is this rich...

The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation.

Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations between 2009 and 2012. But Ingram has since left that part of the IRS and is now the director of the IRS’ Affordable Care Act office, the IRS confirmed to ABC News today.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...-party-targeting-now-runs-health-care-office/

That too is just a total innocent coincidence.

The New York Times is really going to have their work cut out for them trying to make excuses and explain to Americans why this IRS scandal isnt as bad as it seems. The phrase, "nobody in the White House knew" will be tossed out within the next 24 to 48 hours, you can count on that.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
meet the newest rescue, Marty (named after Mart....nm, obvious)

33ksz6s.jpg

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
Holly hell, the HF politics board is pretty much reddit's politics forum.

"The let's have a civil, non-biased discussion on politics but really we're liberals ******** on anything related to republicans and/or conservatism."

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I came home from work today and my wife was all excited because she ran a 5k in 18 minutes...

I said, I smoked 6 cigarettes today.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I came home from work today and my wife was all excited because she ran a 5k in 18 minutes...

I said, I smoked 6 cigarettes today.

Wouldn't have pegged you for a smoker... /joke

I'm down to a half pack a day. I can't bring myself to justify the expense anymore.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm hardly ever around any smokers or smoke of any kind. When I am I get a headache though cause I'm hardly ever around any.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I like American Pickers, but dont try to tell me you make money driving around the country buying stuff for $50 and selling it for $100, when the average price of gasoline is $3.67 per gallon and you're in a 20mpg van.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad