OT: The Thread About Nothing Part 201: Let's fill it under 6.5 months this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

RememberTheName

Conductor of the Schmid Bandwagon
Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
Taylor Hall jersey, Sarnia Sting Pavel Zacha jersey that is about to get sent off to put the customization of the letters and numbers for Pavel Zacha and #14 on it. Was extremely happy about that

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
I got an oscillating saw, sweatpants, a gift cert. for a massage, and a deep fryer (to replace the one I ruined)

I'm old :(

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I got 4 Devils floor-mats for my new SUV. They're awesome! I didn't even know NHL logo car floor-mats were a thing.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Taylor Hall jersey, Sarnia Sting Pavel Zacha jersey that is about to get sent off to put the customization of the letters and numbers for Pavel Zacha and #14 on it. Was extremely happy about that

That's pretty b******g. Where do you send it for the customizing?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I got the vinyl of Slayer's Reign in Blood. Nobody's topping that!!!
I have that on cassette and probably CD too. I'm old enough for vinyl, just never really collected it and don't have a record player.

My friend had this artifact of a record player and it kept catching on fire. As much as I think it's funny, one time he stepped out of his room and happened to walk back in just in time before a fire started. Other times it just kept smoking and smoking, after he thought he had fixed it. I don't think it wrecked too many of his records, fortunately for him. He didn't wanna get rid of that thing cause he had it for like 20-25 years or something. He finally got a new one and junked that old fire hazard.:laugh:
I got 4 Devils floor-mats for my new SUV. They're awesome! I didn't even know NHL logo car floor-mats were a thing.

My ex girlfriend got me 4 of them for Valentine's Day 4 years ago. I never put them on the floor in the back seat because I wanted them to remain clean and perfect looking. The one's in the front are all dirty at this point.

RememberTheName

Conductor of the Schmid Bandwagon
Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
That's pretty b******g. Where do you send it for the customizing?

I am pretty sure that the NHL store in New York will put the letters and numbers on the jersey, so I am probably gonna take it there. Even without the name on the back right now, the jersey is still sick

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I wanna wish everyone here a happy new year. Hope it's better than last! Even if last year was good for you!:nod:

The last two haven't been my best, but not the worst either. I still have some looming BS going into this year, but hope it's resolved soon and I can go back to an anxiety free life for the first time in quite a few months. :nod:

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I wanna wish everyone here a happy new year. Hope it's better than last! Even if last year was good for you!:nod:

The last two haven't been my best, but not the worst either. I still have some looming BS going into this year, but hope it's resolved soon and I can go back to an anxiety free life for the first time in quite a few months. :nod:

Right back at you my HF friend.
All the best for a great 2017.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Right back at you my HF friend.
All the best for a great 2017.

Thanks! Looking forward to watching some Islanders in the playoffs this year too!:sarcasm:

Just busting your chops there DD, you know me!;)

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The scoreboard is all about Cbj these days. :)

Not to talk about hockey in the OT thread, but Larry Brooks tweeted out something that I really liked the other day regarding the CBJ.

I'll post it in the out of town scoreboard thread.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto

i had a good year... better than the last two i guess

certain things could be better ...but the worst things could be worse..

im done with dumb ,and the criteria of it subjective as im dumb also

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
i had a good year... better than the last two i guess

certain things could be better ...but the worst things could be worse..

im done with dumb ,and the criteria of it subjective as im dumb also

...��

I've had some worse too. I need to get one thing involving my work straightened out and then make a few plays. It's causing quite a bit of anxiety. I'm getting older now and while I'm still considered young, some of the men in my family weren't exactly known for long lifespans. I feel like I need to make a few plays, go out on some dates, just live a little more to the fullest.

I started that over 5 years ago, when I moved down here. Wouldn't mind a little female companionship at this point, it's been a while haha.

I've literally lost more than one long term relationship over wanting to stay in and watch the Devils on game nights. Dead serious.:laugh:

The one that really got away was during the last cup win. **** it man, it was worth it!

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
I've had some worse too. I need to get one thing involving my work straightened out and then make a few plays. It's causing quite a bit of anxiety. I'm getting older now and while I'm still considered young, some of the men in my family weren't exactly known for long lifespans. I feel like I need to make a few plays, go out on some dates, just live a little more to the fullest.

I started that over 5 years ago, when I moved down here. Wouldn't mind a little female companionship at this point, it's been a while haha.

I've literally lost more than one long term relationship over wanting to stay in and watch the Devils on game nights. Dead serious.:laugh:

The one that really got away was during the last cup win. **** it man, it was worth it!

stay young

another note...

**** ass weasels showed up on new years eve after midnight to **** up my flock.... i know cause i see their ***** ass tracks in the snow

all around .... **** them

game on

///
edit: on second look it was (looks like) fox tracks all around the coop… not worried about fox

Last edited:

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
stay young

another note...

**** ass weasels showed up on new years eve after midnight to **** up my flock.... i know cause i see their ***** ass tracks in the snow

all around .... **** them

game on

///
edit: on second look it was (looks like) fox tracks all around the coop… not worried about fox

Did the fox (or foxes) kill any?

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Did the fox (or foxes) kill any?

no. but it looks like they/it paced around a bunch looking for a way to….tracks circling the run and coop…... at night im not worried as i built a tamper proof coop…fort knox

….the neighbour down the road about a half mile had his 10 killed a few weeks ago during the day by weasel when they were out

…. im not worried about fox as it would have to eat through wire or dig to get into the run and that takes time and im outside every hour or so during the light…..

but full production from the 5 now. 5 eggs a day (and full size now)…. gave a bunch to my brother and sister.

now im getting to wonder…..can i eat fox? :sarcasm:

Henry Killinger

Sep 25, 2006
Roanoke, VA
I got the vinyl of Slayer's Reign in Blood. Nobody's topping that!!!

That and Seasons in the Abyss are my two favorites from them. I have them both, and most of their other albums, on vinyl.
I know I am late, but I finally got one I have been searching quite some time for. The Shining original soundtrack on vinyl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad