OT: The Thread About Nothing Part 189: Remembering Mogilny 100 Years From Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
I really need a Spurs shirt. And to remember to watch more of their games... :laugh:

The white one was a gift from their equipment manager for being their ***** when they came over last summer. They are really nice. Under Armour may be new to soccer but they make a comfy shirt.

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
The white one was a gift from their equipment manager for being their ***** when they came over last summer. They are really nice. Under Armour may be new to soccer but they make a comfy shirt.

That's fair payment if you ask me.

I plan on watching a bit more soccer in general now though, cause I'm a lot closer to bars with it on constantly post move. Should prove interesting.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Got back from Penn State's Blue and white weekend. I feel old and extremely tired from consuming so much alcohol and playing so much cornhole

I'm going up to Ithaca for Slope Day weekend next week. Should be awesome.

i got a new job.

Well done.

I'm really glad they caught them. A derailed train would have been awful.

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey

Confirming the comfy-ness. And chiming in that I got a home jersey from them too, but mostly by tagging along with him when he went to go get it. Wasn't working alongside them as much, but knew what the deal was (and had been becoming a Spurs fan for the last year plus and wasn't passing up the chance at free gear). I made an effort to at least somewhat earn it day 2 though, so I'm not going to say it was undeserved, even though you were definitely more their ***** than I.

That's fair payment if you ask me.

I plan on watching a bit more soccer in general now though, cause I'm a lot closer to bars with it on constantly post move. Should prove interesting.

Definitely should. The more you get into it, the more enjoyable it is to watch. Especially with so many teams/leagues.... it can be on almost all day long depending on the day of the week. And yes, get a Spurs shirt.

I sleep in too much to watch EPL games :laugh:

Have to get my fix with Champions League

Same here too. I try to wake up for as many Spurs matches as I can.... but yeah... it doesn't happen as often as I would like.

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
How the hell is it a dad of 4 months has still been up for every game but you lot cant get up for Spurs?

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
I may have been their ***** more but I got closer to their cutie trainer <3

I wish I was around her more :( Or that she was around more. We need to host Tottenham more often.

How the hell is it a dad of 4 months has still been up for every game but you lot cant get up for Spurs?

Unlike normal people in the world, I have zero reason to be awake before 10 or 11 AM just about every day of the week. That being said, my sleep schedule follows suit. I'm up until 2 or 3 AM, usually awake by 10 AM. For the 10 or 11 AM matches, there's no reason I can't be up for them. I just don't go out of my way for it. In the case of this last weekend (when it was 9 AM), I had just worked 12+ hours for the Red Bulls the night before... so nothing was waking me up before 10 AM.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
I wish I was around her more :( Or that she was around more. We need to host Tottenham more often.

One of my better Red Bull moments. The first day when you weren't there we were waiting for Bale to come out for autographs and I'm standing with her and Eric looking at their new keeper kit. She said, "looks good right?" I responded with "would look better on you" and got her to legitimately blush. Eric turned around with his stupid look on his face like he was amazed I had game.

onefatsurfer

I speak in code
Feb 10, 2009
Jersey Shore
There are a bunch of places I'd rather go, but I'm not going to turn down two round trip tickets for $234.50 each.. I'm fine out of my comfort zone, and am dying to go to so many places around the globe, but I will take trips as I have the opportunity, and this one jumped out at me.. kinda like going back to New Mexico this week since the flight was like $120. When I want to take a trip and there's nothing ridiculously cheap that I want to visit, I'll cash in some miles and go to Africa, Switzerland, New Zealand, Alaska, Iceland, Egypt, Japan, Brazil, etc..

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
One of my better Red Bull moments. The first day when you weren't there we were waiting for Bale to come out for autographs and I'm standing with her and Eric looking at their new keeper kit. She said, "looks good right?" I responded with "would look better on you" and got her to legitimately blush. Eric turned around with his stupid look on his face like he was amazed I had game.

Eric probably wondered if you just called her a towel.

JPP and Scott are full of excuses.

I've always been excellent at making excuses. Whether or not I meant them, used them, or merely said them as a joke is another story. But I can always come up with one on the spot with no issue.

We learned that from working with Red Bull

I had that skill long before. Red Bull Arena is just a great place for me to refine that skill.

i miss free time

I miss not having free time :(

BahlDeep

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal
i'm not about to believe something like this considering how easily i could have photoshopped it all together.

True, but you have to admit that there's things that are really suspicious, especially the lady they showed that supposedly died in the Sandy Hook event, and that supposedly died in the bombing.

Whatever, RIP for all those who died

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
After working this weekend with the New England Revolution whose keeper's father in law got seriously hurt in the bombing I can't take any conspiracy theories on it seriously. It's just edgy teens with too much free time trying to stir the pot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad