OT: The Thread About Nothing Part 188: The Ken Holland Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
This is for TheUnseenHand....I know you said you liked the colors in a brookie...This is one of the best photos I've ever seen of them.

398860_592053667471674_295246066_n_zpsff68b714.png

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
Where do you work??

Downtown Pittsburgh in the Gateway Centers.

I didn't like get in here face like I made it sound :laugh:

So the buses in the morning are packed and I have to stand in the rows. This woman takes a seat every morning, a different story for a different day... So I had to get out of the way for 2 people getting off the bus and ended up standing in front of her sitting down. She proceeds to shove me and hit me with an umbrella since it isn't ok to be in someone's face. After apologizing she said I better be sorry.

Best part is still the guy saying he would deck her for me if I wanted because he doesn't feel black people should be entitled. awkward

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
Downtown Pittsburgh in the Gateway Centers.

I didn't like get in here face like I made it sound :laugh:

So the buses in the morning are packed and I have to stand in the rows. This woman takes a seat every morning, a different story for a different day... So I had to get out of the way for 2 people getting off the bus and ended up standing in front of her sitting down. She proceeds to shove me and hit me with an umbrella since it isn't ok to be in someone's face. After apologizing she said I better be sorry.

Best part is still the guy saying he would deck her for me if I wanted because he doesn't feel black people should be entitled. awkward

What areas does the bus go through?

Cause this sounds like the Pittsburgh I know and love... :laugh:

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
:pillow:

who's next?

MeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMe

Oh, wait

:(

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
This is for TheUnseenHand....I know you said you liked the colors in a brookie...This is one of the best photos I've ever seen of them.

398860_592053667471674_295246066_n_zpsff68b714.png

Is that really a photo? It looks like a painting. Stunning colors! They are absolutely the most beautiful fish.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
...I wouldn't have spent that year in college.

Speaking of horses and college, there is apparently a rule on the books at Cambridge dating back to the 13th century, that if you show up on a white horse and say you're going to fight in the Crusades, they have to pass you for that semester. I'm amazed nobody has tried it recently.

So on the bus to work today, some black woman shoved me for getting in her face and hit me with her umbrella getting off. Another guy watched this and said that she was entitled cause she's black. There was a lot of uncomfortable passengers to say the least.

Bus driver then tells me he'll be doing the route again Thursday and he's got my back and will watch the woman if she's unruly or anything. I'm just trying to get to work :facepalm:

I take the bus to work too, I'm really glad nothing like this has ever happened to me.

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
Speaking of horses and college, there is apparently a rule on the books at Cambridge dating back to the 13th century, that if you show up on a white horse and say you're going to fight in the Crusades, they have to pass you for that semester. I'm amazed nobody has tried it recently.

I take the bus to work too, I'm really glad nothing like this has ever happened to me.

Maybe all of the white horses were taken?

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
While they are great shots, they look slightly altered/modified. Like maybe HDR and that kind of thing.

They're gorgeous pictures though, just not completely "natural".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad