The Tank is Love. All Hail the Tank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
Its the answer to the sky is falling anarchy going on in this thread and also an answer to the dudes question which I guess wasnt you since it doesn't have your handle on it.
The sky is not falling and the owners want to make cssh so they tell you what you want to hear in order to sell tickets pretty simple stuff to me
So you’re calling people idiots for not buying into the Canucks even though you’re saying it’s their job to sell a bad product?

You’re criticizing people for seeing through the nonsense?

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
I can actually picture Benning at the allstar game in his backwards FUBU hat, shades on, pants between his knees, gold chain and Pettersson jersey flashing gang signs. Benning and Weisbrod=ballerz4life.
Pretty fly for a white guy

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
malibus-most-wanted-gif-2.gif

Reactions: geebaan

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Rich folk got super rich by knowing how to make money and if they say the team is well worth paying to watch when it isn't then its because they wish to separate you and your disposable income like any corp would .
Biz 101 and they tell you its a biz when players talk of the money side of hockey.

Lol, Francesco didn't get rich by knowing how to make money. Like the majority of the wealthy, they were just born wealthy.

Dr Good Vibes

Jan 18, 2010
So how likely is it we draft Bowen Byram? We need D so desperately. I'm gonna be pissed if we end up drafting anything besides defense.

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016
So how likely is it we draft Bowen Byram? We need D so desperately. I'm gonna be pissed if we end up drafting anything besides defense.

I have him 3rd but I wouldn't take a defender if Byram is gone. The top 10 is forward heavy and the forwards will better from where we are picking.

Dr Good Vibes

Jan 18, 2010
I have him 3rd but I wouldn't take a defender if Byram is gone. The top 10 is forward heavy and the forwards will better from where we are picking.
damn. I don't want the Canucks to become the Oilers. Bu that's basically where we're headed.

Teflon Jim

Apr 4, 2018
Lol, Francesco didn't get rich by knowing how to make money. Like the majority of the wealthy, they were just born wealthy.
So what they teach their kids how to take care of the family fortune.
Come on now they know about biz

Yultron

Apr 18, 2017
We need a forward not a defenseman ! Either one of Dach or Cozens will be good for this franchise

Nomobo

Feb 20, 2015
Victoria
That Botchford podcast is exactly the level of anger I have about this team hahahahahaha

to add, thank GOD we have Botchford calling out this terrible, terrible media.
Botchford comes across as a loudmouth punk, what a ****.
People pay to read this guy?

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
If the owners only wanted to make cash I'd imagine that they wouldn't allow spending to and near the cap all to finish bottom 5 year after year. I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that Benning is NOT a competent executive in control of a business worth nearly a billion. That he isn't some crafty guy fooling people into buying a flawed product. That perhaps, just perhaps, he is simply incompetent and has been protected thus far by a casual fan base that gets distracted by shiny things and ownership who only takes to heart the things they already decided they wanted to hear.

But the shine is wearing off and people are starting to see the team for what it is.

And ownership are finding it tough to find people to tell them what they want to hear.

MadaCanuckle

Jun 25, 2012
Lisboa
And your point is?
If someone pays Benning any quantity of money, everyone should be paid, regardless of how incompetent they are. I thought it was pretty clear, but some members of the church of dim jim need a little extra, I guess.

Teflon Jim

Apr 4, 2018
I can assure you that FAQ does not really know squat about "biz". He has advisors...
Ok then he has highly trained advisors who tell him how to make the most money and I guess every billion dollar corporations has an army of consultants and advisors whose job it is to make the corporation the most money.

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
Rich folk got super rich by knowing how to make money and if they say the team is well worth paying to watch when it isn't then its because they wish to separate you and your disposable income like any corp would .
Biz 101 and they tell you its a biz when players talk of the money side of hockey.

could u post bank balance as biz 101 credentials pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad