Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Lines really wouldn't be bad if we could have:

Tatar-Z-nyquist
Abby-Larkin- AA
?- Nielsen-mantha
Whoever

If we could find a legit good player to play with Nielsen and mantha it could be a pretty decent top 9.

The defense on the other hand is an absolute nightmare and needs a lot of work

I'd do-

Tatar-Z-Mantha
???-Nielsen-Nyquist
Abby-Larkin-AA

I'd like the ??? to be Vanek, but it will probably be Helm :(. Oh well, guess that would be better for another high pick.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Lines really wouldn't be bad if we could have:

Tatar-Z-nyquist
Abby-Larkin- AA
?- Nielsen-mantha
Whoever

If we could find a legit good player to play with Nielsen and mantha it could be a pretty decent top 9.

The defense on the other hand is an absolute nightmare and needs a lot of work
Tatar-Z-Mantha
Nyquist-Nielsen-Helm
Svech-Larkin-AA
Bertuzzi-Glendening-Abby
Nosek

I'd be fine with something like that tbh.. defense is going to be a mess until someone steps up.

Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really
He's been better lately. They still really need to get on him about playing in the middle of the ice and using his size/strength, though. He's become a bit of a perimeter finesse guy, always trying to beat the defender wide or deke a guy out. I'd like to see him try to open up space for his wingers and look to make a pass instead.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
He's been better lately. They still really need to get on him about playing in the middle of the ice and using his size/strength, though. He's become a bit of a perimeter finesse guy, always trying to beat the defender wide or deke a guy out. I'd like to see him try to open up space for his wingers and look to make a pass instead.

He's way too weak on his skates for that.

He plays weaker on the puck that Tatar/Nyquist a lot. It's frustrating.

theD86

Winging it
Jun 23, 2007
Columbus, Ohio
While Larkin's offensive numbers haven't been there he has grown as a center. I think his numbers will increase the more comfortable he gets.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
How to fix the struggle

I think we should actually give him a rotating A next season.

I didn't like his second year at all, but we are tied to him in the future at least right now. I really enjoyed the way he played in a leadership role at the World Championships, I think we should really consider this.

If he pans out the way we hope he really should be the next captain. He has always been hyped as a leadership player in all his stops. Lets slap an A on him and watch the bounce back season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad