Post-Game Talk: The Sidney Cry-Fest has Officially Begun. - PGT talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Crosby cries. But Neal and Malkin are the 2 you want to watch when the pens start losing. They start with the gloved punches and flying elbows. Boston and philly play similar games and the Pitt "stars" are unable to cope with teams that back up their talk and don't take the usual **** those *******s get away with.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
How did this strategy work out for the Canucks? That's what I thought. Keep crying, Pens. The Bruins will just keep winning.

Clown Baby*

Multiple times I've read that Crosby can't be approached for a fight because of the jaw injury. If that's the case, why is he not wearing a shield?
I'd love to see Kelly or Peverley give it a shot. Not that I think it's likely but it would put the NHL in a better light than the superstar ballwashing that might be happening with this guy.
The Bruins don't need anyone to fight Crosby. He's out there. He's playing. Thus, he's fair game. If your players hit him every chance they get, he's going to feel it, shield be damned, and no suspensions will come of it.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I'll say this, bylsma doesn't fit in with babies like crosby, shero, lemieux...

I actually respect bylsma

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
[

Amazing how one guy can have a shutout, another guy scores 2 goals and the GW --yet the only interview TSN shows after the game is Crosby. His words, somehow, carry weight around the league and he is calling for the refs to call more calls. I don't know what for, but he wants more of them.

This will be interesting to track throughout the series.

On a side note: He really should keep his nickname Sid the "Kid" because he really is like a little *****y kid that has not grown up. My son will be starting hockey during his prime and if he continues to be pushed as the face of the NHL I won't have anything to do with it --no way my son will be allowed to be such a petulant whiner.

agree on crosby - guy needs to shut up and play the game. he's too good to be such a whiner.

as far as the calls, i thought it was a good sign that the refs gave him 2 for interference on that hip check to bergy. they don't always make that call, so doing it on crosby tells me the refs aren't giving this guy special treatment.

vjcsmoke

Jun 29, 2011
Same here. I've actually defended him in the past, noting that great players take more than their share of abuse. But my God, do any of them whine THAT much?

Even last night, if he lost his head during the game, he had time afterward to get it on straight and act as a captain should. Instead, he complained even more, and actually made himself come off worse. Amazing.

There is no defending Crosby. Not only that but he took to twitter to whine more about the game afterwards. What a crybaby, whining p*$$y!! He's campaigning to get the refs to make more calls in favor of his team. I pray they don't give in to his demands and award phantom calls against the Bruins.

Crosby's behavior is just disgraceful! And it was laughable how he was trying to go at Chara verbally while he had two of his guys standing in between, cos he would have been destroyed if he tried that crap away from the refs and thrown a punch at Chara.

The Bruins need to continue to play their game and frustrate the Pens. A frustrated Crosby is a fairly impotent player who just wails for ref intervention.

NHL players vote Crosby as biggest whiner:
http://www.faniq.com/article/Sidney...gest-complainer-by-fellow-NHL-players-1154105

chrisab123

Feb 9, 2013
Crosby cries. But Neal and Malkin are the 2 you want to watch when the pens start losing. They start with the gloved punches and flying elbows. Boston and philly play similar games and the Pitt "stars" are unable to cope with teams that back up their talk and don't take the usual **** those *******s get away with.

I haven't really heard that about Malkin. I know that Neal has a reputation to give out head shots though.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
I haven't really heard that about Malkin. I know that Neal has a reputation to give out head shots though.

Neal only hits when he comes off the bench and hits a tired player that's been on a full shift watch and see, he does it all the time. Guys a big flower.

Malkin is a beast best player on that team.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
So watching the NBC pre game and apparently the talking heads all believe the Bruins deserve no props. Coverage was all about how the Pens messed up and not what the Bruins did right.

They did, however, send some praise Krejci's way. Milbury thinks that Vokoun had a bad game-I think it is more that the Pens defense had a bad game (I mean really Horton was all alone on his goal-it's like all the black shirts series in on Krejci and Looch.

du5566*

There is no defending Crosby. Not only that but he took to twitter to whine more about the game afterwards. What a crybaby, whining p*$$y!! He's campaigning to get the refs to make more calls in favor of his team. I pray they don't give in to his demands and award phantom calls against the Bruins.

Crosby's behavior is just disgraceful! And it was laughable how he was trying to go at Chara verbally while he had two of his guys standing in between, cos he would have been destroyed if he tried that crap away from the refs and thrown a punch at Chara.

The Bruins need to continue to play their game and frustrate the Pens. A frustrated Crosby is a fairly impotent player who just wails for ref intervention.

NHL players vote Crosby as biggest whiner:
http://www.faniq.com/article/Sidney...gest-complainer-by-fellow-NHL-players-1154105

This substance of this post combined with it's attempted overall message is ironic to me.

Haha, I know the Crosby bashing is in full swing and everyone is having fun but does Crosby even have a twitter account?

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Chara should have given him something to really cry about.

My Mother used to say that to us as kids .;)

I always liked Sid but thought he should have had the "C" stripped off last night as he acted like a spoiled immature brat.

He has so much talent. Sometimes the most talented player isn't a good leader.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
So watching the NBC pre game and apparently the talking heads all believe the Bruins deserve no props. Coverage was all about how the Pens messed up and not what the Bruins did right.

They did, however, send some praise Krejci's way. Milbury thinks that Vokoun had a bad game-I think it is more that the Pens defense had a bad game (I mean really Horton was all alone on his goal-it's like all the black shirts series in on Krejci and Looch.

It makes sense because they are defending their predictions that the Pens would be an offensive force- they have to talk about what the Pens did wrong because otherwise they are wrong...gasp! Being shutout for the first time in 16 months and by the Bruins. This is exactly the same as 2011 because The Bruins got no respect then either.

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
Crosby and the rest of that team just can't handle it when things don't come easy. When they face adversity, it must be someone elses fault they failed. And if they're down and it might require some intestinal fortitude to fight back, might as well give up and act like petulant children for the rest of the game.

Want to like Crosby, he's an unbelievable talent, unfortunately he acts like a giant ****** on and off the ice.

Lady Rhian

The Only Good Indian
Jan 9, 2003
Lakes Region, NH
Seriously? Malkin feels a stick near his skates and falls to the ice like he just got his legs chopped off. the guy is 6'3" 212lbs and gets knocked over by a light breeze. Both talented guys, that goes without saying, but I wouldnt want either to be the captain of my team.

When people tried to tell me that he did this all the time, I think I was in some form of denial, because I really loved this kid as a player and was in awe of his talent. Then I saw it for myself last night, and couldn't deny that this talented kid pulls this crap. Not great Captain material in my opinion, and I am saddened to say that after last night, Sidney Crosby went way down in my eyes. For what he did to Rask, then the whining and complaining to the refs every five minutes. I never realized he was that bad- I used to defend him all the time, love his talent, and I do think he's a great kid off of the ice. What happened to this classy, talented kid? How did I miss all of his whiny and complaining before? :dunno:

ranold26

Tuukka likes the post...
May 28, 2003
The holy trinity of the whiniest franchises and fans are Montreal, Vancouver and Pittsburgh.
Their tears are the fountain of deliciousness.

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY

Attachments

• merlot.JPG
    merlot.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 29

member 96824

My Mother used to say that to us as kids .;)

I always liked Sid but thought he should have had the "C" stripped off last night as he acted like a spoiled immature brat.

He has so much talent. Sometimes the most talented player isn't a good leader.

He is perfect for that organization though. Picture perfect.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Love to see a creative chant Wednesday - half the crowd chant 'Crosby' followed by the other going 'wah wah' or something. Amazing just amazing what he did he is complaining

theswede2013

Feb 26, 2013
When people tried to tell me that he did this all the time, I think I was in some form of denial, because I really loved this kid as a player and was in awe of his talent. Then I saw it for myself last night, and couldn't deny that this talented kid pulls this crap. Not great Captain material in my opinion, and I am saddened to say that after last night, Sidney Crosby went way down in my eyes. For what he did to Rask, then the whining and complaining to the refs every five minutes. I never realized he was that bad- I used to defend him all the time, love his talent, and I do think he's a great kid off of the ice. What happened to this classy, talented kid? How did I miss all of his whiny and complaining before? :dunno:

Now crOsby was a little girl lastnight. It was kind of like he was trying to get the B's do stupid stuff like this team was new to the cup playoffs. Like Boston would fold or crack w the pressure. Trueth is Boston has some serious resiliency and character. This team is built to play multiple phases of the game and not be stupid. I think th harder the pens or any team comes at Boston the harder they come back at you. Pitt would be wise and play hockey cause that's what Boston has come to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad