OT: The Semi-Annual, Taste Optional Music Thread: Post Your Feel-Bad Hit of the Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I miss Girl Talk...which means I caved and bought Fuser (Harmonix's new music game) last night.

Taking music I don't like and turning it into something entertaining (be it actually good or just, you know, a cacophony of Billie Eilish, Basement Jaxx, Rage Against the Machine, and Dolly Parton doing four way too different things at the same time).

And yes, @ColePens, they have Coldplay and The Chainsmokers in it.

Sincerely saddens me that tomorrow is the 10th anniversary of Girl Talk's last album...though given the legal clusterf*** that is copyright and fair use law I definitely understand why it'll probably remain his last.
NSFW music (get out the way bitch, get out the way)

I heard Girl Talk (Feed The Animals) for the first time on Halloween 2008. Gimme Some Lovin’ great start to it all.

Girl Talk - Feed The Animals

This was basically my reaction sooooooo good

funny-gif-girl-party-mad-breaking-things.gif

Reactions: Big McLargehuge

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
Man On The Moon III by Kid Cudi dropped today

Been waiting for this album for 10 years since Man On The Moon II back in 2010. The first of the Saga, Man On The Moon I, was so very impressionable on 9th grade Tacitus.

T1K

Jul 23, 2013
Pittsburgh
Man On The Moon III by Kid Cudi dropped today

Been waiting for this album for 10 years since Man On The Moon II back in 2010. The first of the Saga, Man On The Moon I, was so very impressionable on 9th grade Tacitus.

Same here, I loved Cudi back in the day. Haven’t listened to MOTM III yet, any good?

Reactions: Tacitus Kilgore

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
Same here, I loved Cudi back in the day. Haven’t listened to MOTM III yet, any good?

It has a good lot of tracks, as albums should but we don't see enough of nowadays. I don't want to over or under hype it, but I find it to be better than MOTM II. However I don't think anything will top the perfection of the first album

Reactions: That1Kid
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad