Prospect Info: The Second Overall Pick Thread: Part II (Kakko/Hughes Talk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
It's still absurd to me that this is our first top 2 selection since Park. Like, WTF???
And that was the year before the league expanded to 12 teams for the 67-68 season. In the expansion era, the Rangers have never selected Top 3, so you really couldnt “go off the board” picking 2nd in a 6 team league.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
I love how this board spent every singe day of the season worrying about not getting Hughes. :laugh:

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."

And that was the year before the league expanded to 12 teams for the 67-68 season. In the expansion era, the Rangers have never selected Top 3, so you really couldnt “go off the board” picking 2nd in a 6 team league.
Yeah I looked at that draft, there were like 24 guys in it. In total. :laugh:

Last edited:

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
I love how this board spent every singe day of the season worrying about not getting Hughes. :laugh:

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."

Yeah I looked at that draft, there were like 24 guys in it. In total. :laugh:
With how negative this board is, had that happened today we would be reading posts of how the Rangers management is so bad, how could those 4 players and not one of the other 100s that went undrafted!!

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
I know it’s totally bonkers but I’m going to be legit worried they botch this until the pick is made.

Anyone else having the site slow down significantly with these stupid infolinks ads appearing when typing on mobile?

Reactions: Hischier and Hughes

Polar Bear

May 15, 2018
I know it’s totally bonkers but I’m going to be legit worried they botch this until the pick is made.

Anyone else having the site slow down significantly with these stupid infolinks ads appearing when typing on mobile?
Quinn already hinted at Kakko and Bob confirmed we're taking one of Hughes/Kakko. If Bob can't calm you down you're going to mentally kill yourself for no reason my dude.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I'm ready for Vancouver now

ixEnkwjj.jpg

Reactions: 007 and Inferno
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad