Prospect Info: The Second Overall Pick Thread: Part II (Kakko/Hughes Talk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
wow that team finland roster is a joke...wtf happened? i thought we'd get to see kakko alongside real players against real players

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
wow that team finland roster is a joke...wtf happened? i thought we'd get to see kakko alongside real players against real players

Kotkaniemi injured
Barkov didn't accept the invitation
Teravainen still playing in the NHL
Heiskanen still playing in the NHL

Someone today posted that the Russian team had 600+ points in the NHL this season, Finland had 12. Russia also had Kaprizov and Gusev, top-2 players in points in the KHL this past season.

Yet Finland beat them 3-1. It's not always about the best players, but about the best team.

Reactions: Gsus

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
Kotkaniemi injured
Barkov didn't accept the invitation
Teravainen still playing in the NHL
Heiskanen still playing in the NHL

Someone today posted that the Russian team had 600+ points in the NHL this season, Finland had 12. Russia also had Kaprizov and Gusev, top-2 players in points in the KHL this past season.

Yet Finland beat them 3-1. It's not always about the best players, but about the best team.

what about kapanen? your article got my hyped to see kakko and kapanen together dammit

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
Kapanen is RFA. Players who are without a contract usually don't want to risk injuries

its-fine-im-fine-everythingis-fine-r-net-34628891.png

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
He's without a contract at the moment, same with Laine.

Maybe Rantanen goes if Colorado gets knocked out.

I doubt with his contract situation. He's getting paid this summer.

There's really nobody left who could help Kakko.

Aho& TT are in the Eastern finals, and Heiskanen is still playing atleast 2 games, & is a D-man.

Team said no on the behalf of Barkov, Granlund just became a father, Koivu injured, Kotka injured, Laine injured, Risto says always no, Vatanen has been battling with injuries.
This just isn't our year.

Haven't heard from Filppula/Komarov but they are bottom6 players, and Filppul is UFA himself as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad