Post-Game Talk: The Return of Son of Fire Chiarelli's Revenge: Electric Boogaloo: Back To The Minors: The Squeakquel

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
loljeremy.gif

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Great job not taking that time out when your top players were out 2 minutes already. Not that it would have made any difference lol

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Drai now with over 60 points. McDavid got an assist. That's about it for the positives.

I'm not even sure this team could compete for the Calder Cup in the AHL.

Reactions: Aerrol

Missing smitty

Oct 1, 2018
I never like blaming the players, but if you can't even try, then it's no one's fault but their own.

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
On August 7, Katz made a third offer for the team of US$170 million.[8] Nichols said the attempts to buy the team have caused "collateral damage" and he hoped the outright refusal brings closure to a vocal debate that has divided the group and the wider community since Katz's first offer. Nichols was quoted as saying "This is not about dollars. This is about Edmonton. An ownership group is best-suited for Edmonton and the Oilers.".[7]
Cal Nicholson was right.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
This team sickens me.
Do nothing for 40 minutes, decide to finally play a hockey game in the 3rd then wind up losing by 1 thus probably giving these morons in suits at the top the idea that this is something to build on.
f*** off with that shit. Blow this entire thing up from management to 90% of the roster and shoot it into the sun. What a joke.

I've been apathetic for the most part but this game just pissed me off. The 3rd actually pissed me off more than anything.

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
I ended up watching the scoreboard for the last minute despite refusing to watch the game.

Somehow even watching that little number tick down to zero made me angry.

f*** this team.

Ragdoll

Feb 15, 2018
Is it odd that seeing us lose means nothing? Like it’s expected, no anger or sadness. I’m going to be tuning out for the rest of the season, have fun boys. I just hope that Chia is gone before we lose another major trade, god please have mercy on us.

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010
Koski had an okay game. Would want the goals back but made some really great saves. Manning and Petrovic can't play defense. Imagine that is your last two trades.

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
This just in: Draisaitl traded for cap space. Our sources here at TSN are digging up more information on this "Cap Space", but haven't had much luck. The trade is 1 for 1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad