Post-Game Talk: The Return of Son of Fire Chiarelli's Revenge: Electric Boogaloo: Back To The Minors: The Squeakquel

McTedi

Jul 16, 2008
Edmonton
This team can not compete in games. A complete moron is in charge of trying to fix it. Hope checked out awhile ago.

Yablo21

Jul 24, 2006
Beersbie
Where was that push all game. Arrggg. They're only hope is this 10 day break.
WHY did we give away caggulia for the worse Dman in the NHL, why??? Chia is dumb or sabotaging this team.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
yo snipes that stauffer bit you posted at the end of the gdt is hilarious

It’s the truth. He’s nothing but a shill, he can **** off with the rest of the OBC.

They’ve taken enough of our time, loyalty, and money.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Chia somewhere:

upload_2019-1-22_21-48-14.jpeg

AddyTheWrath

Mar 24, 2015
Toronto
I like how all the guys are wearing that dumb Loilty hat as if it’s not subliminal messaging.

I feel bad for the players; it’s not really even their fault. Some of them are simply just not NHL players and that would be fine if management didn’t f*** everything up.

Shathar

Jul 23, 2009
Moncton, New Brunswi
Some of them don't put in enough effort. But most of them put in all kinds of effort, only they're dumb and and tire themselves out accomplishing nothing.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
I've got a great idea for handling losses.
Whenever the team loses against a team that's below them in the standings the players must travel to the next game via bus instead of plane.

McSprite

Jan 22, 2019
If Chiarelli isn't fired by the end of this break, I'm done being a fan of this team. Daryl Katz, sincerely go **** yourself along with the rest of the OBC clowns.

So if he is fired, and he gets replaced by an OBC stooge, will you stick around?

No offense, but if you feel that strongly about this, I'd just leave now, because chances are Chia will either keep his job or his replacement will be so bad, people will make "miss me yet?" memes about him.

Chia singlehandedly gutted the team in 2015 and it looks like they're basically bound for another decade of darkness - I see people saying well, if they only did this move or that move, but this is the Oilers, and the only moves they make are ones involving overpriced burgers.

I mean, does anyone expect the guys who cleared the Hall and Reinhardt trades to find a suitable replacement for Chia?

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
This just in: Draisaitl traded for cap space. Our sources here at TSN are digging up more information on this "Cap Space", but haven't had much luck. The trade is 1 for 1

We then trade that cap space for David Backes and then send him to the minors a week later.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00