Status
Not open for further replies.

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
voodoo-doll-boston-bruins.gif

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Such a huge game. Going back to Boston up 3-1 would be massive. Our start is so important, andj umping out to an early lead is one of the main reasons why we won Game 3. Repeat that, and lets get it. Going to need another super hero performance from Bob.

Reactions: Madifer

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Section 207 with my son tonight. First playoff game since the Guentzel OT goal for the Pens a couple of years ago. Hopefully, tonight's outcome will be better. If not, we know who's fault it is....

ugh.... you guys deserve a better memory than the last time you were here. I still remember the way I felt watching it unfold out live..

Enjoy the game!! :yo:

213 Sentinel

Jul 2, 2006
Marysville, Ohio
209 tonight. This series is giving me IBS. My brother is a Caps fan and said his IBS started in round 2 and didn't end until a week after they won the Cup. So there's that.

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Marchand could have done the Jackets a huge favor with that punch on Harry

Bettman says Marchand has been warned by the NHL's dept of player safety and if Marchand's behavior is repeated,
"he should look forward to a suspension."

He's now been threatened with a suspension........ that may.....may take a bit of his edge away
playing with this in the back of his mind

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Such a huge game. Going back to Boston up 3-1 would be massive. Our start is so important, andj umping out to an early lead is one of the main reasons why we won Game 3. Repeat that, and lets get it. Going to need another super hero performance from Bob.

Tbh, even if the Jackets win tonight, I still wont feel comfortable until they have won one more.

I know I usually sound cautious, maybe even negative but I don't see that amazing team effort in this series which was obviously there against Tampa.

Boston is a very dangerous opponent, their guys have a shitload of PO experience and will keep on fighting until the end.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Section 207 with my son tonight. First playoff game since the Guentzel OT goal for the Pens a couple of years ago. Hopefully, tonight's outcome will be better. If not, we know who's fault it is....

I’m in 208

209 tonight. This series is giving me IBS. My brother is a Caps fan and said his IBS started in round 2 and didn't end until a week after they won the Cup. So there's that.
Glad you’re there for tonight’s CBJ victory. Yell loud guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad