GDT: The Rat Gets His Game|CBJ vs Bruins|Game 4 Series 2|5-2-19 7:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Marchand got warned by player safety, I'm cool. Of course, Marchand talking about it shows that really doesn't understand what the issue is. Hey rube, it's because you did it to the back of the head with the player on his knees.

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
No overreactin tonight. Ratman gets what he deserves when we drop bruins out of playoffs. Cannot let so many scoring opportunites what we gave in 3rd game, Bob has been outstanding but it cant last forever. He take those couple gamechanger and that must be enough for the win. 3rd line we will need points for you also. Lets get this serie ended in 5games. Lets go!

Reactions: Madifer

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Please win. This is the first and hopefully only PO game I won’t be able to watch. Just win.

If we do win, I expect the Bruins to get frustrated and simply go after people down 3-1. If we go up 3-1, I guarantee they stop playing hockey. Which, if we get out of it without injuries, would be cool with me.

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Super pumped for this game, but I'll be PVRing it, as I have my own game to play.... representing the CBJ, of course (I'll be wearing the 2nd mask down on the right, tonight, from my pic below)

Look forward to seeing who contributes offensively tonight, as the CBJ have been getting scoring from different lines.

Gotta post my CBJ mask collection again, for good luck.

Let's do this CBJ!!!!
IMG_20190407_170153.jpg

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
5-2 jackets tonight . A statement is sent throughout the NHL:nod:. Thats the new and improved 2019 me.

The day 1 fan in me keeps waiting for the other shoe to drop . Trying to tame those inner deamons. I mean after all, why can’t the jackets have nice things too

Reactions: 213 Sentinel

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Beer steins in the freezer, beer fridge stocked. Hoping the CBJ respond on the score sheet instead of with PIMs to the ratbag. We’ve kept him off the sheet with our way, don’t give an inch into his way.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
You know PLD, Anderson, Savard, Foligno and Dubi are going to goad Brad as much as they can without getting called.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Beer steins in the freezer, beer fridge stocked. Hoping the CBJ respond on the score sheet instead of with PIMs to the ratbag. We’ve kept him off the sheet with our way, don’t give an inch into his way.
I’ll accept a charging penalty taken on 59th minute with Jackets leading 4-1 :cool:

Reactions: MoeBartoli

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Can we get a sticky? Where is DSL's friend when we need him? On a trip. Hope it is going well and you have internet access,

Old Guy

Just waitin' on my medication.
Aug 30, 2015
We're going to score 5 goals tonight

Bob ain't giving up 6.

I really feel like one of these two teams is going to break. Actually, I believe it will be the Bruins this evening. 10 games in 20 days takes a toll. The way the Blue Jackets just keep thumping them is taking a toll. I get that they are experienced and talented NHL players. I get that many of them have won a cup. But they are old. They have to be getting tired and slow. I could be totally wrong, but I see Rask cracking before Bob does. I just think the CBJ has too much youth and speed for these guys. The play when Anderson got hooked driving to the net is what I believe we will see more.

When this game is over tonight, I hope to spin up some Ted Nugent and turn it up to 11 - "Stranglehold"

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Keys to tonight’s game:
1. Stay out of penalty box
2. Andy thumps the Rat
3. Bob Bob Bob
4. Captain thumps the Rat
5. Responsible 5 on 5
6. Boone thumps the Rat
7. At least one PP goal

Obviously only 1,3,5 and 7 are true keys....the others are just gratuitous delights....3-1 Jackets win to make it a 3-1 series.

Reactions: Halfboard
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->