Confirmed with Link: The Prospects Challenge is set for September 15-18 at Harborcenter - BUF, BOS, MTL, NJ, OTT, & PIT

Ace

Oct 29, 2015

Not really a surprise. If anything were to happen to him plan A through Z on the Sabres season goes away

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
MONTREAL ROSTER

Forwards

Owen Beck, Jared Davidson, Isaac Dufort, Sean Farrell, Cédrick Guindon, Emil Heineman, Riley Kidney, Riley McKay, Filip Mesar, Jan Mysak, Jakov Novak, Joshua Roy, Xavier Simoneau, Ty Smilanic, Florian Xhekaj

Defensemen

Stanislav Demin, Noah Laaouan, Logan Mailloux, Christopher Ortiz, John Parker-Jones, David Reinbacher, Jayden Struble, Miguël Tourigny, William Trudeau

Goaltenders

Jakub Dobes, Quentin Miller, Jan Spunar

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
MONTREAL ROSTER

Forwards

Owen Beck, Jared Davidson, Isaac Dufort, Sean Farrell, Cédrick Guindon, Emil Heineman, Riley Kidney, Riley McKay, Filip Mesar, Jan Mysak, Jakov Novak, Joshua Roy, Xavier Simoneau, Ty Smilanic, Florian Xhekaj

Defensemen

Stanislav Demin, Noah Laaouan, Logan Mailloux, Christopher Ortiz, John Parker-Jones, David Reinbacher, Jayden Struble, Miguël Tourigny, William Trudeau

Goaltenders

Jakub Dobes, Quentin Miller, Jan Spunar

Some quality folks on that list. I'd certainly pay to watch Reinbacher alone, but Farrell, Beck, Heineman, Roy... and Simoneau is one of the few players whose thread I actually have toggled to follow (and have since long before he turned pro).

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Screenshot_20230909_233013_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Love that Dan already has Sherk's photo updated on EP... and it's as usual in a Sabres' practice gold:

Reactions: Jacob582

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
It's pretty empty over there at the moment. Their beta curation of who to allow us slow. I'm glad I got in at the ground level though.

That kind of gatekeeping will prevent it from ever being a legitimate alternative to Twitter/X - and I'm not even on X to care.

Yeah, I agree. Though from the numbers I've seen, the population grows by a larger percentage each day.
Mastadon is open to registration and very empty. I don't see people moving to a twitter-like platform. You almost never see imitations gain traction. Something novel will come along and that will grow.

Reactions: Chainshot

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Mastadon is open to registration and very empty. I don't see people moving to a twitter-like platform. You almost never see imitations gain traction. Something novel will come along and that will grow.

The one thing BlueSky has going for it is it's a Jack Dorsey thing. It's supposedly anti-corp accounts as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad