OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: The Unofficial Official World Cup Thread|Parafuso Portugal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Have to hope Flowers can't find a multiyear deal anywhere and then signs with the Steelers for a season to get that bigger payday the following year. Longer he goes unsigned the better for us. When money matters less and team matters more , for that single season.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I was 10 when the Steelers won their first Super Bowl. Because of Coach Noll, I was part of the first generation that grew up as part of what because Steeler Nation. He was a special coach with a unique perspective. RIP Mr. Noll.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
I really hope the Steelers reach out to Flowers. All of a sudden...this team doesn't look that bad.

bathroomSTAAL

The halcyon days
Mar 15, 2007
Pittsburgh
HOLY ****, what a stunning end to Switzerland-Ecuador.

Tie game, Ecuador dude gets opportunity for a point-blank shot in the 93rd minute, just sort of dicks around, Switzerland takes it back the other way and scores.

sniugneP

Jun 28, 2008
It's been very entertaining WC so far. Tons of goals, not usual 1-0 or 0-0 score.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Hat trick :laugh:

Portugal will be down 3 players and Cristiano Ronaldo looks like complete crap. Win today and there's a good chance we can make it out of this group...as long as we don't lose to Germany by 5...which is a definite possibility...

Last edited:

sniugneP

Jun 28, 2008
Ghana is dominating right now.

USA is sloppy. Really need to take care of ball better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad