GDT: The Pittsburgher Thread - NFL Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019
Just so you know he was so bad that the Chargers, who had possibly the worst offensive line in football last year cut him because he sucked so bad and was hurt most of the year
And replaced him Matt Fieler by far our worst o line men

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019
Well if choo choo says the browns are the Browns. It's gotta be true.
I mean Mason almost beat the browns in week 17. Ben did what he does in the playoffs and becomes a turnover machine took the first half off then tried to ball out on the 2nd when the game was over

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
How can you blame a coach when his QB has 27 interceptions in his 22 playoff starts. He has 38 tds and more picks than tds in the last 10 years.

He's just victim of a coaching problem like every other talented player on this team.

Not only is he the first coach in NFL history to lose over 90+ in 2 home playoff games. I think he might be the first coach in NFL history to lose to a team without a head coach on the sidelines and yet he still gives up 40 when he's calling the D:laugh:

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
Naj Taj Mahal Harris seems like a pretty outstanding prospect. High energy and willing to work. I feel bad though for him getting the shaft getting picked by this team.

1. Clowns for coaches. No scheme, won't be set up for success. just attrition and beat your man!
2. Horrible line
3. Cement shoes Ben.

Harris is likely injured by week 4 with all that against him.. It's all downhill from there.

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019
He's just victim of a coaching problem like every other talented player on this team.

Not only is he the first coach in NFL history to lose over 90+ in 2 home playoff games. I think he might be the first coach in NFL history to lose to a team without a head coach on the sidelines and yet he still gives up 40 when he's calling the D:laugh:
Ben is a victim of coaching? The guy who says he hates play action cause he can’t read the defense with his back turned. The guy who isn’t a film room junky. The guy who gets to hand pick his OC. The guy who spotted Jacksonville 14 points and Cleveland 21 in the playoffs is a victim of coaching. Here I thought you have be coach able to be a victim

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
Naj Taj Mahal Harris seems like a pretty outstanding prospect. High energy and willing to work. I feel bad though for him getting the shaft getting picked by this team.

1. Clowns for coaches. No scheme, won't be set up for success. just attrition and beat your man!
2. Horrible line
3. Cement shoes Ben.

Harris is likely injured by week 4 with all that against him.. It's all downhill from there.

We really don’t know what the scheme will look like since pretty much every offensive coach has been replaced. Time will tell what the offense actually looks like, but Canada’s scheme is about creating matchups and not just go beat your man.

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
Ben is a victim of coaching? The guy who says he hates play action cause he can’t read the defense with his back turned. The guy who isn’t a film room junky. The guy who gets to hand pick his OC. The guy who spotted Jacksonville 14 points and Cleveland 21 in the playoffs is a victim of coaching. Here I thought you have be coach able to be a victim

I mean... ever since its been the Tomlin and Ben show from 2007-eternity, I have a new found respect for circuses and clowns.

I guess it's not easy. Makes me enjoy the show:laugh:

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
We really don’t know what the scheme will look like since pretty much every offensive coach has been replaced. Time will tell what the offense actually looks like, but Canada’s scheme is about creating matchups and not just go beat your man.

We won’t like this one, either.

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida

He needs atleast one of (1. Or 2.) to have success here. He has neither so it doesn't matter how good or how powerful he is he can't do it by himself. He will wear out under the circumstances here.

TimmyD

Nov 11, 2013
Greensburg, PA
And replaced him Matt Fieler by far our worst o line men

Lol…did you happen to watch every charger game last season? Fieler is miles better then anyone they had last season aside from Bulaga. I don’t really care if he was the Steelers worst linemen. He’s a massive upgrade over anyone they had…including Turner

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
I think it’ll be better this year and can be at least average.

Not replying to you per se, but this is what I meant before about Tomlins strongest supporters.

"If we can at least be average then we can still hold on to our non losing seasons!"

This fanbase has been clowned by Coach Clown.

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019
Not replying to you per se, but this is what I meant before about Tomlins strongest supporters.

"If we can at least be average then we can still hold on to our non losing seasons!"

Could be worse we could be Saints games who haven’t had as much success as Tomlin with Peyton and Brees.

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019
Tomlin is nowhere near the level Peyton. Doesn't even belong in the same sentence..

Get outta here with that.:laugh:
Are you saying Peyton is a better coach? If so explain how they have the same playoff win since 2015 and Peyton has 3 losing season in that time

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
Are you saying Peyton is a better coach? If so explain how they have the same playoff win since 2015 and Peyton has 3 losing season in that time

90 percent of why Tomlin had success here, the record he has and a ring is because of Arians and Lebeau. Coach Clown was just a 3rd wheel and a puppet.

I don't need to get into why 31 other coaches are better than Clown

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008

And then on the other hand you have people who predict them to have terrible records pretty much because they want it to happen so they can complain about Tomlin some more.

Reactions: OnMyOwn

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
And then on the other hand you have people who predict them to have terrible records pretty much because they want it to happen so they can complain about Tomlin some more.

Well I think at this point (at least for some of us) it's all fun and giggles. It will be the Tomlin and Rooney show for another 30+ years. May as well have fun making fun of it.

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida

The reason Clown has a couple of playoff wins in the last 10 years is because one of them Bengals self-destructed. Clown has no business taking credit for that one

The other win (or maybe 2) is because he has a franchise QB. What ever you think of him. Still a franchise QB.

Still Can't win with a franchise QB..he needs HOF coordinators to hold his hand

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019
The reason Clown has a couple of playoff wins in the last 10 years is because one of them Bengals self-destructed. Clown has no business taking credit for that one

The other win (or maybe 2) is because he has a franchise QB. What ever you think of him. Still a franchise QB.

Still Can't win with a franchise QB..he needs HOF coordinators to hold his hand
Oh I see so the game against Kansas City were Ben and the offense scored zero TD or When Ben at home against Miami went 13/38 for under 200 yards and 2 td 2picksAb scored both and ended up with 125.
Ben hasn’t been a franchise QB in the playoffs his entire career
Ben against Cincinnati 18/31 219 1 td AB had 119 of those yards

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
Oh I see so the game against Kansas City were Ben and the offense scored zero TD or When Ben at home against Miami went 13/38 for under 200 yards and 2 td 2picksAb scored both and ended up with 125.
Ben hasn’t been a franchise QB in the playoffs his entire career

Yeah, don't you see the inconsistencies by the coaching staff?

Oh I got news for you young soul.:laugh::DD

Wait till life after Ben with Clown as the head coach and how long it will take to get another franchise QB. I don't need to elaborate as an older fan. You can also ask @Mr Jiggyfly how long it took to get a QB after Bradshaw

Just enjoy being young

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019
Yeah, don't you see the inconsistencies by the coaching staff?

Oh I got news for you young soul.:laugh::DD

Wait till life after Ben with Clown as the head coach and how long it will take to get another franchise QB. I don't need to elaborate as an older fan. You can also ask @Mr Jiggyfly how long it took to get a QB after Bradshaw

Just enjoy being young
I will take my chances with a guy who almost made the playoffs with Duck and Mason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad