The Pittsburgher Thread - Mr Big Chest: The Final Chapter Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

c0b8cc93a829ab2847d0625cc2904bcf_w200.gif

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Dude went from doing whatever he wanted to having to suit up with the guy who knocked brain cells out of him. He's going to realize how good he had it and how bad he messed up sooner than later.

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
BR throwing to AB- 15-11 TD/Int
BR throwing to other receivers - 19-5

But but but, numbers are lying right?

Not tryna knock AB, he’s the best in the game but...

Big reason I want Hock. The more multiple and diverse and spread out this offense can be, the better we can replace AB and possibly even improve.

tread102

Mar 17, 2008
Not tryna knock AB, he’s the best in the game but...

Big reason I want Hock. The more multiple and diverse and spread out this offense can be, the better we can replace AB and possibly even improve.

I don’t think he is the best in the game. I think he’s very good, and Ben elevates him being great. When Ben has been hurt he’s looked very average. I also think it was clear he took a step back last year. I think it’s going to go south quickly with the raiders

Arkadiusz

Feb 22, 2019
Concord, MA
I don’t think he is the best in the game. I think he’s very good, and Ben elevates him being great. When Ben has been hurt he’s looked very average. I also think it was clear he took a step back last year. I think it’s going to go south quickly with the raiders
This would be even better poetic justice than the Burfict signing...

Reactions: tread102

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
Honestly this is my last AB post because like I said we all need to move on from the subject. But just because its new.

Like I thought him and Burfict have kissed and made up apparently.

Crazy he can forgive someone who almost ended his career with a dirty hit to his head.

But call him out for running the wrong route. You're dead to him.

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
Also whoever started the rumor last night that the Steelers were releasing Haden to make cap space should be fired.

There should be zero chance of that happening. If they do I will be furious...

Reactions: SouthGeorge

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Honestly this is my last AB post because like I said we all need to move on from the subject. But just because its new.

Crazy he can forgive someone who almost ended his career with a dirty hit to his head.

It was never about anything but the money. A ploy to get out of a contract and to get $10 million additional dollars. I am surprised people are still falling for the cap his agent spun to make him toxic to make it happen.

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
Do you honestly believe Tomlin is a good head coach? Ben is a really good player, but Tomlin would have been let go long ago on most other teams. But but but he wins a lot in the regular season!

Please explain why he has only won 3 playoff games in what the last 9 years? One of those games came against the Matt Moore led Dolphins and the other was a self inflicted loss by the Bengals. That’s just unacceptable with this roster over the last decade.
Almost all head coaches have an expiration date. I think Tomlin is in the same boat as Mike McCarthy was a year ago, his time has run out with this team. I wouldn't be upset if they replaced Tomlin. But I'm not upset that they kept him either. He has a hall of fame worthy resume and finding a HC who could match Tomlin's success would be beyond difficult.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016

Oh I thought he would too, no doubt.

For those who didn’t see (Brown on Twitter):
“Just talked @King55Tez black and silver baby #RaiderNation #BullySeason”

BULLYSEASON

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012

Maybe Mr. Big Chest can be the best man at the wedding between Burfict and Gruden (so long as they pay him enough).

Reactions: USMC607

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
So it was La Canfora that said the steelers MAY approach Haden about taking a pay cut and if he doesnt MAY release him.

If its true and they release Haden because he doesnt wanna take a pay cut of his 11 mil due this yr.

Yet be cool with paying booty cheeks Dupree 9.2 mil

I will be very upset.

Haden is one of the guys that deserves his pay.

WheresRamziAbid

Oct 31, 2013
Side note-

Im not sure ive ever seen mock drafts so much all over the place.

By that i mean where guys are top 10 picks in some and late 1st rounders in others.

Bush, Greedy Williams, Sweat, Hockenson, Metcalf.

All over the f'in place

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
Side note-

Im not sure ive ever seen mock drafts so much all over the place.

By that i mean where guys are top 10 picks in some and late 1st rounders in others.

Bush, Greedy Williams, Sweat, Hockenson, Metcalf.

All over the f'in place

Like weather reporters. They have no f***ing idea. It's throw shit at the wall a bunch of times and then you can claim in mock 39 you nailed the odd ball Raiders pick....

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
So it was La Canfora that said the steelers MAY approach Haden about taking a pay cut and if he doesnt MAY release him.

If its true and they release Haden because he doesnt wanna take a pay cut of his 11 mil due this yr.

Yet be cool with paying booty cheeks Dupree 9.2 mil

I will be very upset.

Haden is one of the guys that deserves his pay.
That would be an awful move. Why should he be the guy asked to take a pay cut?

Cutting Burnett frees up about $3.6 million in cap space. Trade Dupree to get his $9.2 million off the books. That’s $12.8 million between those two which would give the Steelers just under $17 million in cap space per Over The Cap (NFL Salary Cap Website)

Reactions: USMC607
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad