GDT: The Pittsburgher Thread - Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I don't have the socials of medias but someone sent me a link that I sent my wife to show me and I got a good laugh out of it.

The link.

The comment by a mate - "It looks like he has tooth picks for legs"

TimmyD

Nov 11, 2013
Greensburg, PA
Moreland would be a solid pickup. Trufant was also cut by the Lions.

Curious as to why they would keep Kuntz over Canaday? I mean, as a Duquesne grad, I can appreciate a fellow alum getting a spot, but I don't recall Canaday ever really making a mistake.

Because it's very similar to Kunitz :sarcasm:

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Or, you know, drafted someone with more than 4 career starts at C

That is going to take Green some time. I was curious as to how he would transition and I don't think it's going to be the smoothest one, and he may never honestly. I still believe that he would be at his best as a pulling guard. We will see though.

I like him and Dotson as the guards. Hopefully Moore can prove to be a serviceable LT. That is really where the huge bump would come from. If Moore can just be a serviceable LT, that at least gives us 5-7 years of not having to worry about one of the most important positions on the field.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Karl Joseph signing is an interesting one. I liked him coming out in the draft. Unfortunate that Roche was claimed by the Giants.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Is there a less creative sports chant than Here We Go?

Probably, but none come to mind.

I raise you "Let's Go Pens."

I once sat at a game and 6 black dudes from the RMU football team were 5 rows ahead of me. They were bored to tears, to the point in the middle of the 2nd period, they started a chant that got the entire arena going. It was hilarious and showed how truly dull a hockey game in November can be.

Reactions: Jaded-Fan

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Fans can be so much more creative. especially when drunk.

I remember attending a Pitt football game in the 80s. My brother went there and he invited me. They were playing Miami. There was a section of Miami fans there and they were so confused.

First the fans were chanting Penn State Sucks most of the game.

And then a fan three rows behind me noticed Miami's mascot, a stork. He asked his friend "what the hell is that?" His friend said that he thought that it was a duck. So the rest of the game the students were chanting a rhyme, "***** the duck".

Ok, maybe not creative but far more entertaining for me.

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008

Definitely not a slot guy. So I guess Sutton is moving back inside or will move inside in certain situations and this guy or Pierre will play on the outside.

Reactions: T1K

MrBrightside

May 5, 2010
Franklin Park, PA

Definitely not a slot guy. So I guess Sutton is moving back inside or will move inside in certain situations and this guy or Pierre will play on the outside.

Assuming this guy has to quarantine for some period of time like Joseph does, I’d assume Sutton starts outside and moves to the slot with Pierre coming in nickel for Buffalo, but all bets are off after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA