The Pittsburgher Thread - Deserve has nothing to do with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
The Browns are so jacked as they beat a backup Steelers squad by 2 :laugh:

Reminds me of the Steelers 2nd win against the Ravens. The lesson they should take from this (on the heels of the Jets game) is different than what the national talking point will be.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
The Browns are so jacked as they beat a backup Steelers squad by 2 :laugh:
I hope we smash them next week. I don’t care if we are pretenders or not. Just want to smash them.

They should NOT feel confident after beating our B squad and letting Mason Rudolph almost clown them.

Reactions: ColePens

Pengwins

Jun 13, 2017
I just remembered the Steelers have beaten the Browns in their only 2 playoff appearances in the last 30 years. Would be hilarious to beat them again

Reactions: Andy99 and TNT87

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
QBs out of juggernaut offensive programs...be leary.

To be honest, even Rudolph is like this. But I guess cause alabama wasnt gimmicky like OK st. Tua was magically a great prospect

But he was never that accurate in college. To the wide open guys you'd see because of Bama's superiority, sure, but tighter throws . . . not so much.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Buffalo has been making their statement for over a month.
But...but...but, just about a month ago, I was being told that the Steelers could easily take out KC or Buffalo and that the Ravens weren’t scary at all and we would crush them...

Now those same people were wetting their pants about having to face Baltimore on the WC round and are seeing what true contenders (Bills) do, even when there is seemingly nothing to play for...

Reactions: Hungamania

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
wtf was that hold

He wasn't catching it regardless. Claypool isn't 7'3". :laugh:

EDIT: As noted, the Browns dropped the DL, who timed his jump, to take away the slant. There was no squeezing that ball under 10 feet.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Buffalo has been making their statement for over a month.

They got Brown back today so now they have a revived deep threat. They're definitely a threat to dethrone KC. Can't see anyone getting in the way of a KC/Buff meeting, but stranger things have happened.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
They got Brown back today so now they have a revived deep threat. They're definitely a threat to dethrone KC. Can't see anyone getting in the way of a KC/Buff meeting, but stranger things have happened.

Oh lord. Yep, they're going to be a brutal out.

BTW, IF the Steelers win next week, then the winner of (presumably) Tennessee-Baltimore goes to KC and the Steelers go to Buffalo (they're not losing to whoever is #7) like lambs to the slaughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad