The Pittsburgher Thread - Deserve has nothing to do with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
This Houston/Tennessee game is wild stuff. Great players on both sides.

Reactions: KIRK

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I feel like the Browns are the best matchup in the 1st round for the Steelers. I was thoroughly underwhelmed with the Browns today, I'm pretty confident that the Steelers should beat them in the playoffs.

I'm skeptical that the Steelers can get past the Bills or Chiefs, but the Browns seem to be the best matchup for them.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
I feel like the Browns are the best matchup in the 1st round for the Steelers. I was thoroughly underwhelmed with the Browns today, I'm pretty confident that the Steelers should beat them in the playoffs.

I'm skeptical that the Steelers can get past the Bills or Chiefs, but the Browns seem to be the best matchup for them.
Agreed

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Browns’ Myles Garrett approaches Mason Rudolph after victory over Steelers, shakes his hand and says ‘good game’

Myles Garrett shakes Mason Rudolph's hand, offers compliment - ProFootballTalk

Trying to think how I’d handle that if I was MR.

I’d like to think I’d extend my hand, but that’s a tough pill to swallow when someone ruins your reputation for life.

I'd tell Garrett to go f*** himself. Dude legitimately called Rudolph a racist.

If it were true and Mason really did call him a racial slur, I'd be happy the guy forgave me enough to say good game.

Reactions: Pengwins

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004

If it were true and Mason really did call him a racial slur, I'd be happy the guy forgave me enough to say good game.

99% sure MG did something heinous, tried to cover his ass, and now feels guilty.

That’s my take, but whatever.

Reactions: JTG

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

Everyone knows Myles is lying. Anyone that has had a racial slur thrown at them knows it's the first thing you tell the world. Myles waited an awful long time to suddenly say it was that. That's what liars do.

Reactions: JTG

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Your take based on absolutely no proof whatsoever?

We are precisely in the day and age where if there was even a shred of truth to the whole "Mason called me the N word", he'd have been crucified already.

Not one person heard or saw anything that warranted Rudolph getting clocked over the bare head with a helmet.

But hey, he's white and apparently straight, soooooooo.....

Mate he's saying MG which is Garrett. He's agreeing with you.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Rudolph’s reputation shouldn’t be ruined UNLESS we are to simply believe unwarranted accusations....well....because of WHO hurled them.

Literally EVERYBODY was in agreement that what Garrett did was off the charts reckless, dangerous and malicious as all hell the moment he did it, but then Garrett hurls his accusations and suddenly there is a segment that wants to justify his actions...

And when not a shred of evidence is found that his accusations were true, he never backs down from it or apologizes or anything...

Another example of living in an era when heinous, egregious behavior can be “justified” by claiming that the person or property being assaulted is a “racist, sexist, homophobe, Nazi, etc”...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad