OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Clock Management? Pfffft. We got this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
There it is.

**** this team.

**** Tomlin.

**** Ben.

**** the whole ****ing franchise.

They’ll never win another ****ing thing with this ****ing crew...

Chil the f*** out. We're 7-3-1.

And, at the end of the day, it's a game. There are more important things in life.

Reactions: USMC607

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
What happened to letting Conner run it in when we get down there? He had 10 TDS IN 9 games.

Yet we lineup in shot gun last two games down there

Reactions: TNT87

Joejosh999

Mar 13, 2014
You’d have to watch a whole season of NE to see the same Nbr of Unforced Errors we make in one game.
Disgraceful, and why this team is unlikely to win anything when it counts.

Reactions: Bingo71

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Chil the **** out. We're 7-3-1.

And, at the end of the day, it's a game. There are more important things in life.

No shit. Winning 10 in a row to finish the season would just have our team thinking they are the best and have nothing to fix. Then get caught off guard in the playoffs usual.

Each super bowl we won...we had struggles in the regular season.

These last two games tells them there is a lot to work on. Both sides of the ball.

Chargers at home next week...guaranteeing a win. Watch us come out and play perfect. Night game at heinz.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
1st and goal at the 3 and they tried the hardest plays possible

This is a classic Mike Tomlin game, it's who they are.

I said it before the season: The Steelers will be good, bad, sometimes elite and at times a bottomless pit. And in the end, they will disappoint.

Reactions: KIRK and Jaded-Fan

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
f*** this team and playcalling. Why they think Ben throwing 55-60 times a game is a recipe to success is beyond me. Another terrible sequence inside the 5.

During our streak we committed to getting Conner involved. We should be 0-2 the past 2 weeks because we decided Ben throwing 90% of the time, on the road, is a great strategy.

How many TOs you got now past 2 weeks Ben? 6, 7?

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
No way Tomlin gets fired even if they lose out. Already won too many games.

It's the same thing every year. We win 10/11 games because of our talent. We lose these stupid random games that the Pats/Chiefs/whoever don't. We lose in the playoffs because we don't have HFA. Rinse, repeat.

But 10/11 wins a year does get you one thing. Job security.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
I’ve looked into the future(by observing the past) and I gotta let everybody know; This team isn’t winning the Super Bowl. Shocking, I know. But atleast now you can stop getting your hopes up, or pretending like they had a shot.

BlackAndGold87

Jul 13, 2017
I’ve looked into the future(by observing the past) and I gotta let everybody know; This team isn’t winning the Super Bowl. Shocking, I know. But atleast now you can stop getting your hopes up, or pretending like they had a shot.

I don't have them winning the Super Bowl but every team in the postseason has a shot.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
It's the same thing every year. We win 10/11 games because of our talent. We lose these stupid random games that the Pats/Chiefs/whoever don't. We lose in the playoffs because we don't have HFA. Rinse, repeat.

But 10/11 wins a year does get you one thing. Job security.

Pats lost 3 games...we lost 3 games. Pats lost to the lions. And Titans.

If youre gonna crown a team..pick another.

We had to replace Bell...Conner was doing great..hasnt been the same since concussion. Theres a reason they arent using him much...so many short passes instead of running him. Thats what im worried about. Hes still young. Dropped a pass last week..and now this fumble that cost us the game.

We really have to focus on the run the next few games to get him back in it..mentally

Reactions: KIRK

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
Conner's honeymoon period is over. This is what he is.

f*** off. This game is on Ben and the coaches.

Conner had almost 100 yards on what, 16 touches? They've ignored him 2 straight weeks after he dominates much of the previous 2 months and we were throttling teams. He dominated in Baltimore.

Yeah he's got to sure up the ball security but today is on Ben, Grimble fumbling at the f***ing goal line and more pathetic play calling.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
avZjrNH.gif

mynameisnick4

Jan 18, 2012
Pittsburgh
It amazes me how many times they handed them the game. That last pass was going to be intercepted even if it made it past the line. What the Hell was he thinking throwing that....

BlackAndGold87

Jul 13, 2017
Can't wait to see what the play call was on the last Ben interception. Looked like a run but Ben checked out of it and passed it instead. Either way no way that pass gets completed. This loss hurts. Completely outplayed Denver but 4 TO's killed them.

Also, The NFL needs to change the f***ing rule of fumbling in the end zone equaling a touch back. It's the dumbest rule in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad