GDT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Apparently we need another one....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
They are going to have a change at Qb that’s a big change

That’s a player decision, not an org one, and him coming back another season further proves my point how fearful this org is of change.

Fear of change and living in denial about where they are as an org (poor coaching, poor personnel decisions, zero playoff wins in five years) will keep the hamster quite busy on the wheel.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
The Steelers have not drafted an Offensive linemen in the 1st or 2nd rounds in 10 years.
The Steelers have not drafted an Offensive lineman in the 1st or 2nd rounds in.............A DECADE

The Steelers went into the draft KNOWING, that they would not be returning ALL 5 starters from opening day 2020.
AV, MF, MO, DD, ZB...... Banner started as the RT opening game in 2020.

In the last 9 drafts....the Steelers have drafted TWO offensive lineman in the first 3 rounds of the draft.
Two, 3rd rounders....pick 87 Green and pick 92 in Chucks.

28 picks in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd rounds in the last 9 years ......... TWO 3RD ROUND OL PICKS

So we wonder why the offensive line has been the biggest problem for this team in 2021.

In their defense, Pouncey retired at 31. DeCastro was forced to retire at 31. I'm sure they were planning on these guys playing at least another 4 years.

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
Losing Colbert is a monumental loss.
Khan is one of the hottest GM prospects so that is a little comforting but it'll be almost impossible to fill Colbert's shoes.

Between losing Ben and Colbert, tough times are ahead for the Steelers.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
So let’s see, first series, throw short of the sticks and Harvin gives a crappy punt—yep, it’s a Steelers game

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Honestly see more north south running from Snell than Harris…I think Snell is more effective hitting the hole immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad