GDT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Apparently we need another one....

Status
Not open for further replies.

T1K

Jul 23, 2013
Pittsburgh
I can’t keep up with the crazy, sorry.

I re-read the article I saw and mis-read it:

Don’t blame ya, he’s been doing a whole bunch of ridiculous stuff, but felt it was worth clarifying. AB definitely ran out of money again.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Don’t blame ya, he’s been doing a whole bunch of ridiculous stuff, but felt it was worth clarifying. AB definitely ran out of money again.

I guess I assumed no one would be stupid enough to post their own bank account info on social media - so it had to be Brady’s.

But how would he ever get that info now that I actually think about it…

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
I say bring back AB for next season......... I mean, why not go full idiot???? At least he's a hell of a WR while being an idiot........not like Jumping Claypool......... CLAYFOOL

WheresRamziAbid

Oct 31, 2013
Not good, ok. Bad players are not voted all pro. Generating turnovers is the most important stat.

Turnover are as random as not especially interceptions.

You dont think there ever been a bad plauer voted all pro

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
lol, he’s about to be all pro
Stastistically he's the worst CB in the league. Sure he has 11 INT which is VERY impressive, but he also gives up by far the most yards and catches in the league.

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
Every time I see a tweet from AB that is written with grammar and punctuation I am convinced with 1000% certainty that someone else wrote it for him.

Sometimes I wonder if AB knows how to read.

Reactions: TNT87 and Victor Z

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Getting Mayfield would be the worst possible option for the Steelers.

Not good enough to actually win anything. Not bad enough to tank.

Reactions: T1K

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
Stastistically he's the worst CB in the league. Sure he has 11 INT which is VERY impressive, but he also gives up by far the most yards and catches in the league.
I haven't watched Diggs much but this was true about Ed Reed as well. Tons of interceptions from trying to anticipate the throw every time, but also tons of extra yards allowed from missed reads.

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
I can't image a team trading for Mayfield.
3 teams signed Bridgewater to start for them. The bar is pretty low for some teams.

and Mayfield is much better than Bridgewater. There will definitely be a market for Mayfield. He's without a doubt starter material. It's just a lower tier starter.

T1K

Jul 23, 2013
Pittsburgh
I listened to a Browns fans Twitter spaces last night, they’re hoping to trade Baker for Kirk Cousins lol.

Pengwins

Jun 13, 2017
I haven't watched Diggs much but this was true about Ed Reed as well. Tons of interceptions from trying to anticipate the throw every time, but also tons of extra yards allowed from missed reads.
Ed Reed was great. This is not true

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
No LJ tomorrow, probably a bad sign for the Steelers since he’s Tomlin’s bitch.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Engram had a nice game. It’s almost like we could have used him when he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad