OT: The Philadelphia Seventy Sixers: Great White North Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
Questionably constricted, immature team, bad coaching. Need an actual point guard who’s a perimeter threat and a coach that knows how to adjust and utilize his personnel properly.

AaronTrieu

Mar 6, 2008
Those wasted 3 possessions was tragic. No one wanted the ball. Everyone know Simmons was going to have zero impact going down the stretch and lazy on the boards.

Reactions: Rebels57

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Those wasted 3 possessions was tragic. No one wanted the ball. Everyone know Simmons was going to have zero impact going down the stretch and lazy on the boards.

Did Simmons even touch the ball in the last 3 minutes?

Reactions: Jtown

AaronTrieu

Mar 6, 2008
I’m good with Brett gone. Like him. He’s a good coach. He got out coached by nick nurse at times. He needs to get more out of his players.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
I am not happy with Brown either...but right now I don't know what is a better option. I'm just pissed they lost so sloppily .....

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I am not happy with Brown either...but right now I don't know what is a better option. I'm just pissed they lost so sloppily .....
Know who would be a better option? ANYONE WHO CAN FIGURE OUT THAT AN OFENSE BUILT AROUND EMBIID STANDING OUT AT THE PERIMETER IS COMPLETELY STUPID.

Reactions: Grebinator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad