OT: The Philadelphia Seventy-Sixers are glad to have a Butler part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
I love Doncic to death but he's not a better prospect than Ben Simmons.

EDIT: Bolden was huge and we played good d minus Jimmy. Bench has potential.
ALSO...was that Zhaire Smith I spotted on the bench. storms brewin....

XDevilBoiX

Jan 29, 2011
If Bolden can get some consistency with his 3 pt shooting I could see him taking the starting PF spot before the season ends.
He should be starting, brings a lot more then Chandler does even if he can’t shoot consistently. We need a guy who can protect the rim and rebound when teams draw Embiid out to the perimeter.

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
He should be starting, brings a lot more then Chandler does even if he can’t shoot consistently. We need a guy who can protect the rim and rebound when teams draw Embiid out to the perimeter.
Chandler should be benched in favor of Bolden. Bolden earning his minutes of late and making a case to start. If Smith can get into playing shape and worked into the lineup by playoff time ….the both of them can really be a big help on D which obviously Brown is looking to solidify. Embiid can't do it all so Bolden can be a big help over Chandler. Also glad Amir is not getting coach's pet minutes. Dude sucks...

Reactions: XDevilBoiX

Lotusflower

Dec 23, 2013
Jimmy Butler is a nutcase. But he's our nutcase now.
Emasculated Hoiberg in Chicago.
Ran his own operation in Minny against Thibs.

Now he's Brown's charge. Will be interesting to see how the Butler saga continues.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Players who don't like each other can win championships. However, eventually it'll all burn to the ground, can the Sixers win some before that happens?

Lotusflower

Dec 23, 2013
Players who don't like each other can win championships. However, eventually it'll all burn to the ground, can the Sixers win some before that happens?
I dont think Jimmy/Embiid/Simmons actually dislike each other at all.
That's just something negadelphians make up because they dont believe nice things happen to this fanbase.

Before Simmons was even drafted people were worried they wouldnt get along.
Based on hearsay and media smokescreens.
Random incidents between them get blown up and psychoanalyzed while the other 98% of their interactions arent factored in at all.

Youve got a Pompey tweet where he blatantly twists Jo's words to the point Jo has to come out and refute them 24 hours later and that's your "reliable" source that the relationship is untenable. ????

Difference between us and Minny is that when it comes time for Jimmy to make that contract decision he'll be on a roster with two actual max players instead of one and a guy masquerading as one.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
I dont think Jimmy/Embiid/Simmons actually dislike each other at all.
That's just something negadelphians make up because they dont believe nice things happen to this fanbase.

Before Simmons was even drafted people were worried they wouldnt get along.
Based on hearsay and media smokescreens.
Random incidents between them get blown up and psychoanalyzed while the other 98% of their interactions arent factored in at all.

Youve got a Pompey tweet where he blatantly twists Jo's words to the point Jo has to come out and refute them 24 hours later and that's your "reliable" source that the relationship is untenable. ????

Difference between us and Minny is that when it comes time for Jimmy to make that contract decision he'll be on a roster with two actual max players instead of one and a guy masquerading as one.

Lot of truth in here.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
So...dont look now but Anthony Bennett, yes Anthony Bennett, is going off in the G-League.

24-9-2 per 36 down there. Shooting the lights out at 58/47/82.

You wanted bench help. The basketballgods have answered.

makes up for the fultz pick. I swear to god had i had the first pick that year too , I too would have picked bennett.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
So...dont look now but Anthony Bennett, yes Anthony Bennett, is going off in the G-League....

24-9-2 per 36 down there. Shooting the lights out at 58/47/82.

You wanted bench help. The basketballgods have answered.

before i go look..isn't he only like just..24 or something lol

Lotusflower

Dec 23, 2013
Imagine a bench full of reclamation projects and guys fresh from the threshold of death: Fultz, Bennett, Zhaire, hell grab Chandler Parsons for the min (im only half kidding)

giphy.gif

Reactions: Jtown

Lotusflower

Dec 23, 2013
makes up for the fultz pick. I swear to god had i had the first pick that year too , I too would have picked bennett.
:laugh: I might have guessed. Still, it makes for good evidence to my point in our earlier arguments that ballplayers develop late. Making career long designations on certain players 24>is foolhardy. Whether Bennett is still a bust of epic proportions crafting illusions in the minors or not.

before i go look..isn't he only like just..24 or something lol
He will turn 26 around the same time Jo turns 25. Fultz turns 21 in May.

Reactions: trostol
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad