Other Sports: The Philadelphia Seventy Sixers 23-24 Season Thread: Punt, Pass, Or Kick? Post Trade Deadline

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Welp, was kind of expecting a blowout today. But in the other direction. Sixers played well but the Clippers were pretty awful.

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia
It's weird being that team that gets the most out of depth guys. RCIV has barely played lately too. KJ has been really functional the last month or two. I like how they use Reed-KJ together as 2 athletic small ball bigs alternating in the dunker/roll spots. Reed was fantastic today too. A big part of that is the multiple guard lineups where they can all get their own shot and need to be covered beyond the arc (not Pat Bev).
Big 12 points from James.

Reactions: Magua

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
@JojoTheWhale

IMG_2818.gif

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia
I don’t want anyone to go into shock, but a Doc Rivers coached team has blown a giant lead. The man is an all-time grifter.

Also, this was an unbelievable game for the Lakers ref conspiracists. They went 32 Minutes of game time only getting called for 2 unintentional Fouls.
They have the best FT disparity by like 350+.

They’re bottom 3(?) in drives to the basket.

If I were asked my opinion, I’d say it’s not a coincidence that this is happening.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
They have the best FT disparity by like 350+.

They’re bottom 3(?) in drives to the basket.

If I were asked my opinion, I’d say it’s not a coincidence that this is happening.

This happens in European football, too. You'll see a team have 80% possession, an xGF advantage of 3 - 0.2, and the former team has been blown for literally 10 times as many fouls. "Take off your tinfoil hat!" Eat shit.

Reactions: FatTugboatFlahr

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I certainly didn’t have a Mo Bamba double-double on my Sixers/Clippers bingo card. That said, he has been playing better the last few weeks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad