The People's Fantasy Hockey League

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
you've done a great job so far pretty much on your own, some people are too ignorant to realize that

i know, only half of the gms have been active, and i feel this league will go nowhere after the draft is done, and ps. Jamie you are doing a good job,

MountainGoat

1. There was still players left from my last list
2. Well sorry didnt get the memo
3. I have thrown some suggestions out there, and had a few questions why you were running things the way you were, and i didnt say move it back, just suggested it to get more picks in a day,
4. Your the worst commish I have ever had and i quit your joke of a league, show some ******* respect,:shakehead

Thanks for letting me join, but this league is run poorly
good riddance
try making your own league and lets see you do a better job:sarcasm:

MountainGoat

i know, only half of the gms have been active, and i feel this league will go nowhere after the draft is done, and ps. Jamie you are doing a good job,

you don't have to be a **** about it, he put alot of time into this, there's still alot of active people and it wont be hard to get new people in

MountainGoat

im sorry, im stressed out with alot of stuff outside HF right now., w/e

no biggie, this whole thing is just for fun, I'm not sure why you want to quit when you have a good team, if your team sucked then I could understand

agrudez*

im sorry, im stressed out with alot of stuff outside HF right now., w/e

1. There was still players left from my last list
2. Well sorry didnt get the memo
3. I have thrown some suggestions out there, and had a few questions why you were running things the way you were, and i didnt say move it back, just suggested it to get more picks in a day,
4. Your the worst commish I have ever had and i quit your joke of a league, show some ******* respect,:shakehead

Thanks for letting me join, but this league is run poorly,

Don't let the door hit your ungrateful butt on the way out.

BillyShoe1721

Terriers
Mar 29, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
I really like Malone, especially this late. He's guaranteed to put up points with Lecavalier and St. Louis, and with a re-vamped Tampa team he should be very good on the PP in front of the net.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
I really like Malone, especially this late. He's guaranteed to put up points with Lecavalier and St. Louis, and with a re-vamped Tampa team he should be very good on the PP in front of the net.

The pick of Malone was good but there's still one player that i would pick before him right know thats making less salary

agrudez*

The draft is being put on hold until Tuesday, at which time it will be restarting at noon and following the same format.

The Holiday weekend is probably putting stress on a few owners leading to skipped picks.

This will also give teams with skipped picks to make them up and also for us to find replacements for Chicago and Windsor.

If anyone knows anyone interested in joining please PM me.

Lahey

Jul 15, 2009
Toronto
Why was i auto'd like 3 D in a row? I said what i wanted.. anyways.. im back.. and what in the hell did i miss?

agrudez*

Why was i auto'd like 3 D in a row? I said what i wanted.. anyways.. im back.. and what in the hell did i miss?

Noone stepped up to pick for you so I did. I was auto'ing 2 teams who left the league and 3 teams that asked to be auto'd, not to mention my own team and running the league. In my haste I just auto'd each team what I thought they were in need of. In each team's case it was defense since they all went crazy for forwards.

What you missed was an owner leaving and the draft being put on hold until after the holiday weekend.

agrudez*

Important

I would like everyone to welcome Bring Back Scuderi. He will be the new GM of the Windsor Spitfires.

Lahey

Jul 15, 2009
Toronto

:leafs Current roster
Zetterberg-Spezza-D.Sedin
Huselius-Grabovski-Clowe
Blake-Sullivan-Hagman

Campbell-Phaneuf
Aucoin-Salo

Vokoun

Please rate out of 10.
thanks

agrudez*

Huselius-Grabovski-Clowe
Blake-Sullivan-Hagman

Campbell-Phaneuf
Aucoin-Salo

Vokoun

Please rate out of 10.
thanks

I'm sorry bud, I just really do not like your team.

Your top defense pairing are both very expensive and VERY overrated.

Your first line is above average at best.

Your goalie plays for a team that will most likely lose twice as much as they win.

I like Sedin and Clowe where you got him, but besides those two I just really am not enamored.

I suppose it is just my opinion though, sorry if it came off rudely.

6.5/10

MountainGoat

Huselius-Grabovski-Clowe
Blake-Sullivan-Hagman

Campbell-Phaneuf
Aucoin-Salo

Vokoun

Please rate out of 10.
thanks

not bad, I like Zetterberg alot but I can't stand Spezza... he's a good player though and should get you alot of points
Huselius and Grabovski = meh, no really big on those picks
I like Clowe alot
your third line is awesome, hopefully Sullivan stays healthy
Phaneuf will bounce back under Brent Sutter (his coach in red deer)
Vokoun will propably only get you around 25 wins, not so good for a fantasy draft
8.5/10

agrudez*

I know there are a bunch of Philadelphia fans in this league, so, what do you guys think of my "Damn, I wish they were still Flyers line"

3rd line - Vaclav Prospal (1.15M) - R.J. Umberger (3.75M) - Mark Recchi (1.7M)

:sarcasm:

I might have to move Recchi to the 4th line to bring up Svatos, since he is a 2nd line talent when he is healthy... but that would break up my motif...

BillyShoe1721

Terriers
Mar 29, 2007
Philadelphia, PA

Your goalie plays for a team that will most likely lose twice as much as they win.

I like Sedin and Clowe where you got him, but besides those two I just really am not enamored.

6.5/10

You call that an average first line??

Lahey

Jul 15, 2009
Toronto

6.5/10

I really don't see how Campbell and Phaneuf are overrated... Campbell was 10th in the league among defenceman for points, and he also had an off year.. Not to mention i got him in like the 7th round.. Phaneuf finished 15th in points and also had an off year..

I don't really care much about the cap right now, at the end of the draft, you will end up with more cap space then you this.

You think that my first line is above average at best? I think that my first line is definatly in the top 5 in the league..

Yea i know Vokoun might loose a little, but he has a good GAA average, and a good Sv %, and will get a 6-7 shutouts.

Really a 6.5/10?

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
My :leafs ranking is 8.5/10.

Good top 9 forwards, and a pretty solid top pairing D. I'm not too high on Aucoin though, he is a bit old, and will play for PHX, that probably will end up with another top 10 pick. But it is possible that the players all perform well, and Aucoin gets you 30 + pts again. Overall, not bad.

Damn man, summer is over :(.

Lahey

Jul 15, 2009
Toronto
My :leafs ranking is 8.5/10.

Good top 9 forwards, and a pretty solid top pairing D. I'm not too high on Aucoin though, he is a bit old, and will play for PHX, that probably will end up with another top 10 pick. But it is possible that the players all perform well, and Aucoin gets you 30 + pts again. Overall, not bad.

Damn man, summer is over :(.

Yea i know, i was away and i was picked aucoin.. so i never really picked him haha.
Yeaa i know... school tommorow :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad