The Panarin / Kucherov Exchange

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
Awkward kinda. I find Kuch extremely competitive. Like many athletes, they hate losing. Especially in the fashion they were disposed of. I have no problem with the "sore-loser" vibe. If you've played competitive sports it's very emotional and not everyone can look you in the eye and say good game.

But for those who do, I raise my glass to you.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Panarin was gloating.. I would've had the same reaction.. Win with class my dude.

Definitely. It's very rare to see someone so over the top like that in in a handshake line. Pretty disrespectful on Panarin's part and really put Kucherov in an awkward situation.

This is one where you classify "act like you've been there before".

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Was it Chris Chelios who just skipped the line altogether?

A lot of folks were disappointed.

When you’re on the winning side, some day it’ll be your turn to be on the other side, and vice versa.

Keep that in mind.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
You guys know Kucherov and Panarin are good friends off the ice. This is an awkward moment but not because of Panarin.
Good point. Maybe there was an exchange prior to the series or something between the two. Who knows. Major difference if they have a relationship off the ice versus not having one at all.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
No, I still remember what this crying ***** named Milan Lucic did during the handshake with some Habs players (Emelin and Weise) in 2014.

Your avatar picture is Tom Wilson and your username is Claude Lemieux, yet you're mad at Lucic for saying something mean five years ago, pick a lane.

And don't call people "crying *****es."

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad