The Out of Town Thread XCII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
I just noticed something.

There's ****ing dek hockey on my TV right now. It's on RDS-2.

Do they pay for their air time? Or is this a thing RDS does to fill time?

It's intracity in Joliette! The Mean Machine VS Creation Style Plus.

I caught the tail end of it.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003

:laugh: I'm at the computer and too lazy to get up and get the remote so that's what I'm having as well....I've seen that quite often all year long....

bigtimehockeyfan999*

Leafs fans undying gullibility never gets old. Is it wrong of me to love how utterly clueless and narrow sighted they are and absolutely relish in their descent again and again and again.

Me right now.....

tumblr_n500vjzfqo1r967dqo1_400.gif

madhi19

Just the tip!
Jun 2, 2012
Cold and Dark place!
twitter.com

Got to fill some dead time! Three French sports network with a crapload less hockey to show. Pretty soon this will be back.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
:laugh: I'm at the computer and too lazy to get up and get the remote so that's what I'm having as well....I've seen that quite often all year long....

And now we have the best dekkers in BEAUPORT/BEAUCE!

They have Donald Brashear (Who has now played in every league known to man) and Patrice Bergeron....'s brother.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Got to fill some dead time! Three French sports network with a crapload less hockey to show. Pretty soon this will be back.

That was so cheesy yet so awesome. And I watched when I was a kid, definitively, it was fun. Plus it was relatable, it's like, any schmo could have been on there and pretty much was!

I still remember when they had their all-star game type of deal with all the top stars in the world of putt-putt in Quebec... wow, big time putt-putt, man. Jocelyn Noel won, I think. :sarcasm:

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
I used to feel bad for Leaf fans but at this point, if you fall for the same thing over and over again you have no one to blame but yourself. They'll rag on their team because of their current losing streak until they win 5 in a row again and claim they are world beaters. They have a thread on their board crucifying Bob McKenzie because he said that "no" the Leafs aren't winning the cup this year. HOW DARE HE.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
BILODEAUUUUUU SCORESS.

Hyundai Lessard FTW.

THERE IS NOTHING ELSE IMPORTANT GOING ON IN HOCKEY TONIGHT.

It's La Vie Sportive VS The Nordiques in BEAUPORT!

Oh man, shootout. Guy named Hudon, but not the real one, he fails.

NORDIQUES FTW! They go to the PROVINCIALS.

Guys, let's make a team, and let's go on TV!

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
And now we have the best dekkers in BEAUPORT/BEAUCE!

They have Donald Brashear (Who has now played in every league known to man) and Patrice Bergeron....'s brother.

Quel but des Nordiques! Oh but La Vie Sportive just scored again. The suspense is killing me...:sarcasm:

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
That was so cheesy yet so awesome. And I watched when I was a kid, definitively, it was fun. Plus it was relatable, it's like, any schmo could have been on there and pretty much was!

I still remember when they had their all-star game type of deal with all the top stars in the world of putt-putt in Quebec... wow, big time putt-putt, man. Jocelyn Noel won, I think. :sarcasm:

I agree man. This was awesome. And at one point, it will have to come back as we have 5 freakin TV Stations to feed......I mean, why not? Though Vlemincxx is one reason why it was so great to watch....maybe he costs too much.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
BILODEAUUUUUU SCORESS.

Hyundai Lessard FTW.

THERE IS NOTHING ELSE IMPORTANT GOING ON IN HOCKEY TONIGHT.

It's La Vie Sportive VS The Nordiques in BEAUPORT!

Oh man, shootout. Guy named Hudon, but not the real one, he fails.

NORDIQUES FTW! They go to the PROVINCIALS.

Guys, let's make a team, and let's go on TV!

Where I work, they have a team and just won the Cup of their season last week. I'm obviously not playing, way too out of shape, I would die between the 1st and 2nd period...

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
The advertisers that air on this bought a package for running their ad x times, and did NOT specifically buy to air on this. Maybe they told the Koreans that run Hyundai their ads would air during big-time hockey. Except that dek hockey venue, for which this is probably the ONLY ad they run.

**** Team Michel Salomon. Really, dude, no imagination or overinflated sense of importance? What's your excuse, Michel Salomon?

Maybe the team name was vulgar or their sponsor didn't want to pay to be featured on TV.

BEAUCE CAISSE POP WON THE ****ING B2 CUP!! VALERIE WAS AWESOME IN NETS! (And has a big nose, but who cares, she's a champion tonite.)

Quebec Dek Hockey League should be in NHL 16.

Last edited:

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Mini golf is even more laughable than the commentators and fans going bonkers over darts.

I could swear that the atmosphere at some of those darts competitions surpasses some NHL/NBA arenas

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Mini golf is even more laughable than the commentators and fans going bonkers over darts.

I could swear that the atmosphere at some of those darts competitions surpasses some NHL/NBA arenas

Always thought that could be explained by alcohol. Most of these things take place in pubs in England and Ireland...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad