The Out of Town Thread XCI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
5-3 for Edmonton vs the Stars. Stars outshooting the Oilers by 25 to 21. It's been that kind of season for the Stars. Still think the Stars can come back. They have 5 goals against yet most opportunities.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
I can't believe Edmonton continues to sell out that building.

That's the difference between a real hockey market and Arizona/Florida/Carolina...

Also, probably a reason why Katz won't blow up his hockey ops department up: No real business incentive to do it, they won't sell any more tickets if they improve...

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
That's the difference between a real hockey market and Arizona/Florida/Carolina...

Also, probably a reason why Katz won't blow up his hockey ops department up: No real business incentive to do it, they won't sell any more tickets if they improve...

They don't care about tier 2 fans, clearly.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
...I still can't believe they shut us out...embarrassing...:(

That MaxPac disallowed goal is still an embarrassment. Not excusing our performance but having a goal taken away like that didn't help.

Still pisses me off how we got the shaft on that call.

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
...Hawks crushed us 5-0 earlier in the season, remember...at home...no need to laugh here, Chicago can do this to any team at any time, they're that good when they're on...

Yeah, I know. We had our share of embarassing losses this year :laugh:

But still, Leafs getting blown out and the Bruins trailing to the Sabres late in the third? Great night if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad