The Out of Town Thread XCI

Status
Not open for further replies.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
What could they possibly be reviewing? Is it even reviewable to see if the canucks touched it?
They were reviewing to see if the Nucks had deflected it after the pass. They only briefly touched it but never had control so basically Calgary shot it into their net and they just said Yannick Weber gets the goal:laugh:

Kachino

@kachino82
Feb 16, 2008
Montreal
Have the Montreal Canadiens tried that trademarked drop pass from the carrying puck forward to a rushing defenseman in order to get entry to the offensive zone on the PP?

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
McDavid will be Crosby/Malkin level and may go point per game in his first NHL season.

I would offer Plekanec or Eller, Gallagher or Sekac, Fucale, Beaulieu or Tinordi, and a first ... but only after the lottery was won.

That's more reasonable, but they'd never accept that.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
McDavid might be better than Crosby, but I'll keep Subban and Price over an 18yo phenom thank you very much.

Holy crap

I had no idea Willie Mitchell is the Panther's captain now. Wtf

The Florida Panthers are like Anne from Arrested Development. (Them??)

Less than 2% of the Offtopic posts have been about them. A bit unfair to our new division rivals. Let's try to get that bumped to 5% by the new year.

Scott Mellanby

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Leaf fans that ignore advanced stats every year only to be heartbroken are my favourite.

No need for any advanced stats in their cases. They give 40 shots every single night out there. Of course they'll give goals at some point. No need for shots attempts. People will say advanced stats predict their failures, but it's just to give undeserved credit to those numbers. When you give 40 shots a night, you're a bad team. And lately, the Leafs have been doing that quite often. They have a good goalie though and might still make the playoffs in a weak Eastern Conference.

HabsChik*

McDavid will be Crosby/Malkin level and may go point per game in his first NHL season.

I would offer Plekanec or Eller, Gallagher or Sekac, Fucale, Beaulieu or Tinordi, and a first ... but only after the lottery was won.

OH MY GOODNESS. THEY HAVE LOST IT. This is so ridiculous i can't counter.

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
1st period scouting report of Oilers vs Stars game.
-RNH still sucking (They'd look much better with AG instead and we'd look much worse with RNH). No zip and energy in his game.
-Starting really to think scouts missed that Yakupov's speed and acceleration isn't that great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad