The Out of Town Thread part LXIX - All Talk From Around the League Here ‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Dreger says Nonis would demand an elite forward for either franson or gardiner.

hahahaha.
Well Gionta's a certifiable top6er, guaranteed 25-30 goals and he works super, duper, thuper hard and always parks himself right in the crease for those lethal deflections he has a nose for. They would jump at the chance.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Dreger says Nonis would demand an elite forward for either franson or gardiner.

hahahaha.

I guess either guy won't be traded then. What would the criteria be to meet the requirements of being considered a "elite" forward?

I guess it never hurts to aim high.. Very high in this case. :)

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Well Gionta's a certifiable top6er, guaranteed 25-30 goals and he works super, duper, thuper hard and always parks himself right in the crease for those lethal deflections he has a nose for. They would jump at the chance.

Well now you're just trying too hard.

also lol @ kulikov.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
**** that the Avs piss me off, bunch of smurfs with ****ing Andre Benoit as their no1 D....

Schneider Luongo duel might be a better game.

poetryinmotion

Jul 12, 2011
MacKinnon is a turnover machine tonight...

He had a pretty good fore check opportunity prior to that though. Honestly I see a lot of Galchenyuk in the way he is starting out, I have no idea why many seem to think these players are far apart in terms of potential. Sure Mack's may be a bit higher but Chuckie's right up there with him. As for who becomes better, it's pretty much a toss up. Same deal with Yakupov.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I love Duchene, the way he makes plays and all ... It's a shocker he hasn't established yet as a top 10 player in the NHL. So much talent right there.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I swear every time I see Joffrey Lupul's name I wonder when his parents named him if they each had a mouth full of food and his name was suppose to be Jeffrey instead. :)

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
This is a ridiculous claim, he did well in his first game then the defense got lit up.

No, it's an opinion, not a claim. He doesn't look sharp and his stream-of-consciousness style is letting him down.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Is that shocking in any way? :laugh:

I've been switching through the games, watching a little of all of them..except that one.

Tried watching it to see how Buffalo's rookies were looking.... had to put on the Leaf's game it was so dull.

I want to look at some Ristolainen and Girgenson as they were both favorites of me in their respective drafts.... but I can't, just sad...

Edit : Nice moves by Hodgons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad