The Out of Town Thread part LXIX - All Talk From Around the League Here ‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Shots are 23-7 and Leafs are up 3-1, this is so weird!

It'll be interesting to see what happens when they go up against Chicago in 2 games.

Hawks are playing terrible hockey right now

Could be ugly going against Leafs team with a lot of confidence

-- Tonight just further example of Hawks struggles ,, Great first 20 minutes and then team stops playing for rest of night and gets dominated

Last edited:

Price My Man Crush

Aug 27, 2011
Montréal
Renaud Lavoie ‏@LavoieRenaud 23 min

Lapierre his not known as a "durty" player. Last suspension was in March 2010.

> How the **** this guy has a job as a reporter? I mean, I can't even count anymore the number of faults he does in his tweets. It's awful how he can't stop making mistakes on Twitter. :laugh:

jedimyrmidon

Nov 30, 2012
Toronto
Wild goalie was as bad as Dubnyk.

It's painful to see the Leafs winning when clearly they're running around for 70% of the game.

The Leafs' entire top six is pretty much at ~20% shooting percentage. And it's not like they haven't taken a good number of shots. Just incredible.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
Lapierre should've let up but I think Boyle stumbled a bit and the hit wasn't light.

Poor Boyle, hope he's alright.

It wasn't even really a hit, it was more of a rub out gone wrong by a very unpopular player, lol. Boyle was moving his extremities and such on the way to the hospital they said, so at least the worst fears are behind them.

Geese_Howard*

No jvr tonight. Imagine once they get back jvr, clarkson, kulemin, fraser and Mclaren.... Wow...

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Must be nice having a stud goalie. Envious of you guys

apparently based on the HF main board among the abattoir of Pejorative Slured children and basement GMs he's the most overrated player in the league, and as of last year = to Dubnyk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad