The Other Sports Thread (Titans, Vols, Dores, etc) - Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
17-3... now that's game over most likely, we had our breaks there with the fumble and holding penalties and couldn't take advantage of it. I mean the Eagles are the defending champs so we were probably never winning this game, but the Titans could have done more today.

Losing in OT is gonna be way more frustrating than simply getting rocked by the defending champs...

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Speaking of overtime there could be not one but two national league division championships that wont be settled by 162 games.... crazy...

Reactions: adsfan

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Speaking of overtime there could be not one but two national league division championships that wont be settled by 162 games.... crazy...

I am liking it. Nothing would please me more than to see the Brewers win the Division Title at Wrigley Field!

Milwaukee has won 7 of the last 10 games against the Cubs and their offense put up 23 runs in 3 games against Detroit. A lot were HRs. This is Yelich's chance to show that he is the NL MVP this season. He might win the Triple Crown with a homer and 3 RBIs tomorrow. He is hitting .324, with 36 HRs (tied with Matt Carpenter) and 109 RBIs. Javier Baez has 111 RBIs.

Does it count if he only gets 2 RBIs to lead or be tied for the lead in all three NL categories?

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
I’m so tired of receivers letting Mariota down. Constant drops. Over and over and over.

That seems to be a trend in the NFL this season. Indy had several drops last night against the Pats. One would have been a TD.

The Packers already have too many drops with the possibility of Randall Cobb and Geronimo Allen being out this week end.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
That seems to be a trend in the NFL this season. Indy had several drops last night against the Pats. One would have been a TD.

The Packers already have too many drops with the possibility of Randall Cobb and Geronimo Allen being out this week end.
It’s the Odell Beckham effect. Everyone practicing these crazy catches to get the Madden Cover and have to publicly and not practicing the fundamentals of catching the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad