The Other Sports Thread (Titans, Vols, Dores, etc) - Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
How happy is Mason Crosby that the Brew Crew swept the Rockies today and made everyone in Wisconsin forget him?

He had one bad game in 12 years. I can live with that. His team should have been scoring more TDs.

The Lions kicker also missed a FG. That is really strange when you are playing indoors.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
All 4 of the remaining teams in baseball has Nashville ties.
Several Brewers players played here in AAA
Red Sox have David Price, Mookie Betts
Houston have Tony Kemp
Dodgers have Walker Buehler

Reactions: Adz

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
All 4 of the remaining teams in baseball has Nashville ties.
Several Brewers players played here in AAA
Red Sox have David Price, Mookie Betts
Houston have Tony Kemp
Dodgers have Walker Buehler
Do we really want to claim David Price in a playoff scenario?

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Mariota is going to have more than a hurt hand after today. Baltimore dominating the o-line.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Mariota is going to have more than a hurt hand after today. Baltimore dominating the o-line.

If Dallas can manage not to blow a 24 point lead the Titans will maintain their division lead, but damn how long will it be before they score another TD??

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
This is a straight up old school beat down. And I hate it even more than usual because it's the freakin Ravens.

Reactions: PredsV82

PredsV82

Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
This is a straight up old school beat down. And I hate it even more than usual because it's the freakin Ravens.

On the main board, I've been arguing against 4 team divisions for the NHL once Seattle is in, and the current AFC South is Exhibit A of why it's a bad setup. A crappy team is guaranteed not just a spot in the playoffs but home field for round 1 while at least one or two better teams wont even make the playoffs.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
On the main board, I've been arguing against 4 team divisions for the NHL once Seattle is in, and the current AFC South is Exhibit A of why it's a bad setup. A crappy team is guaranteed not just a spot in the playoffs but home field for round 1 while at least one or two better teams wont even make the playoffs.
To me in football smaller ones are fine as you have limited games, but in hockey you play so much there is no real need.

PredsV82

Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
To me in football smaller ones are fine as you have limited games, but in hockey you play so much there is no real need.

See, to me the number of games is why it is so bad for football. If there were a lot of games like hockey youd think at least one team would separate themselves from the pack and deserve a spot but in football I'm pretty sure they have had teams with losing records make the playoffs twice which is ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad