OT: The Other Sports Thread Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Another strong game by FAA today! The RDS analyst even said that he has the potential to reach #1 in the near feature. :naughty:

(Oh yeah I have a week off and can follow him playing)

Reactions: the valiant effort

Cournoyer12

Mar 17, 2022
Old retired man yelling at cloud here, watching a CFL game from 1968. Ottawa vs the Als. Quite a few names I remember from the NFL when I was a wee lad. Dave Lewis and David Ray from the Als, Bo Scott, Vic Washington and Margene Adkins from the Riders. All of course playing second fiddle to the YA Tittle of the North.. the great Russ Jackson! Sure wish I could have seen these games as a kid!!!!

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Ok so Brady’s been bad this year but man… his team can’t catch a ball. It seems like they’re dropping a pass on every play.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
When is the sport going to do something to get rid of clowns who do this?

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
When is the sport going to do something to get rid of clowns who do this?

I don't follow soccer but that shit should be penalized afterwards. If the ref doesn't catch it, the player should be suspended for a game. If he does it again... two games. Then four, then eight...

I mean that's absolute trash. Who wants to watch that?

Reactions: Runner77

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
I think it's funny they keep saying that the fact Valieva was 15 yo when she tested positive is a mitigating factor yet they plan to suspend her for the same amount of time Gatlin was suspended after testing positive a 2nd time at 24 years old. Politic i guess ,,,,

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
And Canada wins their last friendly game before the WorldCup in just a few days!

Crazy game with a penalty at 90+5!

Lets go!

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
And Canada wins their last friendly game before the WorldCup in just a few days!

Crazy game with a penalty at 90+5!

Lets go!

Canada played without their two most important players in Davies and eustaqio.

It's really saddening that both guys are currently dealing with injuries just ahead of the world cup.

Anyhow, good result for Canada. Japan is a decent side.

Reactions: Holystik

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Canada played without their two most important players in Davies and eustaqio.

It's really saddening that both guys are currently dealing with injuries just ahead of the world cup.

Anyhow, good result for Canada. Japan is a decent side.

I believe Davies is fine. He's supposed to join the team later this week. In the highlights, they said he could join tomorrow.

As for Eustiaquo, he's being rested. I expect him to be available on the first game. I haven't looked at everyone else but he's probably the player who played the most in November across the whole Canadian squad.

Maybe it's time to bump the World Cup thread

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I believe Davies is fine. He's supposed to join the team later this week. In the highlights, they said he could join tomorrow.

As for Eustiaquo, he's being rested. I expect him to be available on the first game. I haven't looked at everyone else but he's probably the player who played the most in November across the whole Canadian squad.

Maybe it's time to bump the World Cup thread

I mean there's a difference between being fine to play and being in top form. That's where the concern is with Davies.

If eustaqio is only being rested, then thats a relief, however it was said that he was being "assessed" prior to this match, so that raises my suspicion.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
A 3-3 game between the Pats and Jets.

With seconds to go in the game, Jets punt it and a Pats’ punt returner runs it back 84 yards for a TD. Pats win it 10-3.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
A 3-3 game between the Pats and Jets.

With seconds to go in the game, Jets punt it and a Pats’ punt returner runs it back 84 yards for a TD. Pats win it 10-3.
That was such a thrilling game. :sarcasm:

I wonder if LDT will see any action this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad