OT: The Other Sports Thread Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
Overrated, undisciplined sad sack of a team that always finds a way to choke, nothing surprising here. They never fail to disappoint. Prescott is a ******* bum, never gonna win shit with that hack being paid like the best QB in the league. What a joke lmao. This year was their best chance to win, they'll have to let good players go now because the QB is grossly overpaid. The only problem is that he needs elite players at every position around him to perform at an acceptable level and they won't be able to afford them anymore. Oops! On the other side of the ball, the defense is still a porous mess that couldn't stop the run if they lives depended on it. It's been the biggest weakness for years and yet the senile old snake who owns the team still refuses to improve the inside of that D-line.

Anyway, sorry for that. I just needed to vent a bit since no one I know gives a rat's ass about this sorry franchise except my dad and luckily for him, he's not here to witness that embarrassment anymore. Not like anyone here cares either but whatever.

(The other thread is closed and reposting this is the only thing that keeps me from punching my way through every wall in my apartment right now, sorry)

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Overrated, undisciplined sad sack of a team that always finds a way to choke, nothing surprising here. They never fail to disappoint. Prescott is a ******* bum, never gonna win shit with that hack being paid like the best QB in the league. What a joke lmao. This year was their best chance to win, they'll have to let good players go now because the QB is grossly overpaid. The only problem is that he needs elite players at every position around him to perform at an acceptable level and they won't be able to afford them anymore. Oops! On the other side of the ball, the defense is still a porous mess that couldn't stop the run if they lives depended on it. It's been the biggest weakness for years and yet the senile old snake who owns the team still refuses to improve the inside of that D-line.

Anyway, sorry for that. I just needed to vent a bit since no one I know gives a rat's ass about this sorry franchise except my dad and luckily for him, he's not here to witness that embarrassment anymore. Not like anyone here cares either but whatever.

(The other thread is closed and reposting this is the only thing that keeps me from punching my way through every wall in my apartment right now, sorry)
I hear you. I feel the same way about the Habs and my dearly departed dad. Seeing the on ice product today would kill him a second time.
(Mod)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HabsCowboysOwn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad